Jack Stacey

Would be a good move I reckon, they're championship next season aren't they, and likely to be facing a lot of shots

STACEY BID REJECTED
Luton have rejected a £2.5m bid from Bournemouth for defender Jack Stacey, report Sky Sports News.

SSN

STACEY BID REJECTED

Luton have rejected a £2.5m bid from Bournemouth for defender Jack Stacey, report Sky Sports News.

The 23-year-old has been almost ever-present in successive promotion seasons with the Hatters, scoring four goals in 2018-19 as they secured a place in the Championship.

Looks like just a matter of time then. I'd still really have liked the keeper and midfielder in before they go to Spain.

Apparently had a bid accepted of £5 million. Considering we spent that much on Brad Smith, and judging by Luton fans comments, wouldn't be a bad bit of business at all.

Apparently had a bid accepted of £5 million. Considering we spent that much on Brad Smith, and judging by Luton fans comments, wouldn't be a bad bit of business at all.

Where did you see that?

Seems there is another English club involved as well.

In the team for Luton.

Luton News LTFC

Jack Stacey starts for the Hatters then. New signings Tunnicliffe and McManaman included. Chance for Jervis too.

Town team for the first half: Isted, Stacey, Pearson, Bradley, Potts, Berry, Shinnie, Tunnicliffe, Jervis, McManaman, Collins. #COYH

Where did you see that?

Seems there is another English club involved as well.

In the team for Luton.

Luton News LTFC

Jack Stacey starts for the Hatters then. New signings Tunnicliffe and McManaman included. Chance for Jervis too.

Town team for the first half: Isted, Stacey, Pearson, Bradley, Potts, Berry, Shinnie, Tunnicliffe, Jervis, McManaman, Collins. #COYH

Sorry, I was just parroting what someone I know told me. Might not technically be true :throw:

;