Jack Wilshere

Hope he does. Also confirms the value of not overloading the squad with extra depth called for in September.

With a right size squad, as Simpson leaves we can add one (Jack) without unsettling the squad.

Such quality coming in at this level reminds me of watching Darren Anderton finish his days with us, only Jack's got plenty of days ahead.

Hope he does. Also confirms the value of not overloading the squad with extra depth called for in September.

With a right size squad, as Simpson leaves we can add one (Jack) without unsettling the squad.

Such quality coming in at this level reminds me of watching Darren Anderton finish his days with us, only Jack's got plenty of days ahead.

I wonder who gets more yellows per 90 out of Anderson, After and Lerma.

not a fan, would rather we kept ofoborh tbh
god knows what sort of wage he'll be on, and I thought we were skint?
pay-as-you-pay deal? don't make me laugh

anyone fancy a sweepstake; how many minutes will he play before the next breakdown?

You would think he’ll be straight in the squad tomorrow, since why else would they sign him now and start paying him now?

anyway, could potentially be an inspired singing and as previously say, could be the boost we need.

hats off to those who’ve made it happen

Delighted with this and might be the extra boost we need for our promotion push! I remember when Kermorgant came in and made a big difference (I think the year before we went up). Watching Jack when he was previously with us was a joy and JT must have seen something to resign him again. Welcome back Jack!

;