Jamal Lowe

He's clearly not a winger but he's really not a striker either. Not sure what he can do. I thought he was the sort of player that could beat a man for pace and run in one on one but I've never ever seen him beat a man
He never had the chance of a one on one as all our passes went sideways not forwarded .
Look I don’t think he is the answer and when solanke came on , you could just tell the difference in quality .
Where I will defend Lowe is that he was living off breadcrumbs .

Some strikers do need a partner to play off in fairness, playing a lone forward takes a very unique skill set, especially when he is so isolated.

We have a few players who are looking not good enough so unfair to single any one out in particular based on tonight’s abject performances…the poor lad at right back will be scarred by this result..but was out of his depth as a youngster…I wasn’t overly impressed with most of the team apart from Leif Davis who I thought did well..obviously Dom is streets ahead in terms of what he gives us…Cantwell played some intelligent passes…Phillips must surely have better to offer?…the rest well….embarrassing!

Can't work out what Lowe's position is, but to be fair a Swansea fan said similar to me when we signed him. They never worked out if he was a winger or a striker. Thing is though, they created chances for him and one way or another from either position he put a few away.

We have a few players who are looking not good enough so unfair to single any one out in particular based on tonight’s abject performances…the poor lad at right back will be scarred by this result..but was out of his depth as a youngster…I wasn’t overly impressed with most of the team apart from Leif Davis who I thought did well..obviously Dom is streets ahead in terms of what he gives us…Cantwell played some intelligent passes…Phillips must surely have better to offer?…the rest well….embarrassing!

At least our concerns about Woodman automatically replacing Travers are clearly unfounded!!

I think tonight a few players answered questions. Agree Davis put in a shift. Deserves to be on the bench at least in future. Moriah-Welsh: not his fault and will surely develop more. Hill: not ready. Woodman: our second-choice keeper for the season. Anthony: second choice to Dembele: Cook: Shouldn't start. Pearlo: Should only start if Jeff suspended or injured. Kilkenny: Needs to go out on loan next season as a priority or to an international club this season if still possible? Lowe: Clearly not very bothered. Probably passed off at his lack of game time and even more annoyed with the signings. If he performs like that, don't even put him on the bench. Marcondes: number 10 substitute.

At least our concerns about Woodman automatically replacing Travers are clearly unfounded!!

I think tonight a few players answered questions. Agree Davis put in a shift. Deserves to be on the bench at least in future. Moriah-Welsh: not his fault and will surely develop more. Hill: not ready. Woodman: our second-choice keeper for the season. Anthony: second choice to Dembele: Cook: Shouldn't start. Pearlo: Should only start if Jeff suspended or injured. Kilkenny: Needs to go out on loan next season as a priority or to an international club this season if still possible? Lowe: Clearly not very bothered. Probably passed off at his lack of game time and even more annoyed with the signings. If he performs like that, don't even put him on the bench. Marcondes: number 10 substitute.
A bit harsh to say Lowe clearly not bothered . There wasn’t a lack of effort from him.
To play on your own up front . Make a few runs with no attempt to pass through to you.
I also thought the centre backs were ok.
I wouldn’t single out any bad performances .
The managers negative non attacking, slow play were to blame

A bit harsh to say Lowe clearly not bothered . There wasn’t a lack of effort from him.
To play on your own up front . Make a few runs with no attempt to pass through to you.
I also thought the centre backs were ok.
I wouldn’t single out any bad performances .
The managers negative non attacking, slow play were to blame

I didn't see many runs or great hold up play.

Wigan rumoured to be interested. I would be surprised if this comes off. I would expect him to be the main man up front at a team in and around around the playoffs if he were to go out on loan.

Think he's a good enough player with plenty of goals in him. He was just not getting enough minutes with Dom in ascendancy. Don't know how he'd do for us in the Premier League though.

Yep, doesn't strike me as someone who'd be effective in pl, but who knows for sure...

I'd be gutted to see Lowe go, especially as we've seen, without Dom, we are a tad impotent up top. I think Lowe would have made a difference last weekend, playing off of Moore...

Not sure we we should agree to a loan to Watford. Of all the clubs mentioned, they're the ones with the most money and they're also selling off their attackers. If they want him, they should buy him.

He's a striker at a good age and with a decent record. There surely has to be a permanent taker out there, if Watford were to demur.

Swansea fans don’t seem to rate him but not sure we can be too disappointed signing a striker that got double figures in a fairly defensive team in the Champ last season.

I seem to recall he scored quite a lot for them. Watford not a bad option for him as a loan. Can we get Sarr in return, please?

Loan could be ideal actually, as frees up wages (assuming Watford will cover them), perhaps with a nominal loan fee. Plus, if we go down, could be useful for a Championship campaign... assuming he's interested in playinng for us again. We're not going to get that much for him as far as it being that useful for signing PL level players - 1.5 mill absolute max I'd thought.

Not sure Watford is a good move for him though, as in will he play that much more than he did for us last season? The odd start start and sub appearance? Not sure he's good enough to be a regular starter there. If he moves permanently and they go up, likely to in same situation again next season.

;