Jamal Lowe

I like him but I always thought he never quite had the touch to be a really good player,decent enough in the Championship but was never really going to do it in the Prem.
Reminds me a bit of Lewis Grabban in that way.

As this has turned into a paper round thread, I did one for carbery news in Southbourne. Morning round, the echo afternoon round took for ever so gave that up. Did a Sunday round for a newsagent on grand avenue for a while too

I like him but I always thought he never quite had the touch to be a really good player,decent enough in the Championship but was never really going to do it in the Prem.

Not given enough of a chance in a decent squad to make that call for me. More talent than Shane Long any day of the week.

We've got another striker that fits that bill who plays regularly

1977 for a few years- remember delivering papers in the snow blizzards of 1978! Lived in Lakewood Road until 1984.
I was a paper boy there too for several years - went to the comp from 77-82. John O'Rourke was a lovely guy - I played for Highcliffe for a few years after leaving school and he came along to a couple of training sessions.

The problem seems to be we have a very rigid front 2.

Solanke and Moore.

Net return at present...Zero goals for fck knows how many minutes.

If we are shipping Lowe off,we better for fcks sake find someone better than our current lethal twosome.

The problem seems to be we have a very rigid front 2.

Solanke and Moore.

Net return at present...Zero goals for fck knows how many minutes.

If we are shipping Lowe off,we better for fcks sake find someone better than our current lethal twosome.
I’m inclined to agree that neither are good enough to be PL starters.

But at the same time, how can we expect them to score when we never actually create anything for them?

;