Jamal Lowe

I'd be gutted to see Lowe go, especially as we've seen, without Dom, we are a tad impotent up top. I think Lowe would have made a difference last weekend, playing off of Moore...
He’s just not going to play though is he. Solanke has been out for 2 games now and he hasn’t got a look in.

Moore was struggling at times against Arsenal with no outlet when he's holding the ball up. Lowe could have been that outlet or maybe he'd feed Moore from out wide. Moore is not fleet footed enough to cut his way through defences, he needs the ball to come to him within scoring range. Solanke however could use his feet better to get in a scoring position.

Will probably only be an option if Sarr does go ..

Which I still think could happen .

Not sure our fans are too excited by the thought of him coming but then based on Saturday at Preston cannot be any worse than the 2 we had up front!

He’s just not going to play though is he. Solanke has been out for 2 games now and he hasn’t got a look in.
Yeah I get that, and I really don't understand how he's not got on the park... he proved last seasons that when played, he scores... Saturday's game was crying out from someone to feed off of Kiefer, who was visibly annoyed at how isolated he was...

But you're right... If he's not going to play then he needs to be moved on... Maybe Tuesday will be his last chance saloon, along with several others probably...

Not sure we we should agree to a loan to Watford. Of all the clubs mentioned, they're the ones with the most money and they're also selling off their attackers. If they want him, they should buy him.

He's a striker at a good age and with a decent record. There surely has to be a permanent taker out there, if Watford were to demur.
They probably see him as helping to get them promoted but they may not see him as a Premier league starter so only want a loan. Pretty much how Parker sees him

A good story. Another that I hope gets a chance of a few minutes at some point. He had a decent knack for scoring last season and sometimes that skill transfers. We won't know unless we throw him on at times.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/jamal-lowe-bournemouth-jamaica-premier-league-20221005
I agree. Our team is very deficient in natural goalscorers and we are currently playing players based on how good they are rather than how good they are at scoring. And we’ve had 280 minutes without a goal at home.

Last week I was looking at a bench with Lowe, Marcondes, Anthony and Dembele on it all of whom are not as strong as those starting ahead of them but are much better takers of chances. All about balance. The double down was who did we turn to from the bench? Christie. A man who couldn’t score with a hard on in a free brothel.

A good story. Another that I hope gets a chance of a few minutes at some point. He had a decent knack for scoring last season and sometimes that skill transfers. We won't know unless we throw him on at times.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/jamal-lowe-bournemouth-jamaica-premier-league-20221005

Nice article, seems like the type that would have thrived during EH’s reign taking us up the leagues - no sense of entitlement and obviously willing to take up the mantle when self improvement is demanded. Great to have that sort of personality around the squad, I hope he steps up and takes any chance that’s presented to him at this level

;