January Transfer Rumours

According to today’s Super Soaraway Sun that bastion of truth.... ahem... we are in the lead to sign Brazilian midfielder Evander (21) from Danish league leaders FC Midtjylland.

I was wondering where I’d seen that team name before then remembered I read it out to an optician once....
Plus they beat saints in an europa league play off game a couple of seasons ago!

According to today’s Super Soaraway Sun that bastion of truth.... ahem... we are in the lead to sign Brazilian midfielder Evander (21) from Danish league leaders FC Midtjylland.

I was wondering where I’d seen that team name before then remembered I read it out to an optician once....
You might have read that spelling out .... but was it correct and do you now wear extremely thick lenses???

What happened to their interest just over three years ago?

Despite the end of the transfer deadline day on the 1st of September, the top La Liga clubs have already started working in search of the finest youth talents. South America is one such continent where the best young players are produced, for which top clubs regularly visit the continent to scout the most skilled players.

Spanish rivals Real Madrid and FC Barcelona are now keeping a tab on Brazilian youth sensation Evander Ferreira who plays for club Vasco da Gama.

The 18-year old has only played 10 games with the first squad but has already made an impression globally despite no goals to his account. His performances have led Vasco da Gama being crowned as the winners for the Carioca Division I.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/footbal...adrid-barcelona-keeping-tabs-evander-ferreira

Those Liverpool kids will only perform like that for that club. ...that is set in stone.
That is their destiny to get in the 1st team...as soon as they are away from Anfield anything can happen .. they have virtually 'failed' at that point.. In their minds.

Danny Ings hasn’t done bad for Saints since he left Liverpool, first on loan then signed for £20 million.

A player Eddie knows well.

Those Liverpool kids will only perform like that for that club. ...that is set in stone.
That is their destiny to get in the 1st team...as soon as they are away from Anfield anything can happen .. they have virtually 'failed' at that point.. In their minds.
An attitude some of our players should have shown in previous years .... Mousset and Hyndman would have be one of our starting eleven then.
Brad Smith might get another chance by the look of it.

Apparently Liverpool have intimated that he will not get a new contract and his present one expires in the summer. Injury prone so an ideal fit.

SSN

It looks like everyone is committing to their clubs today, with Brentford striker Ollie Watkins also insisting he isn't leaving the club.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Watkins told Sky Sports News. “If you’re doing well there’s always going to be some talk and interest around you.

“It means they’re enjoying what you’re doing on the pitch and that’s a nice feeling really, but I’ve just got to keep focused on my game and help the team to try and do something special this year.”

;