January Transfer Rumours

SSN
It looks like everyone is committing to their clubs today, with Brentford striker Ollie Watkins also insisting he isn't leaving the club.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Watkins told Sky Sports News.

Watkins really is one that got away. If - if only - we'd spent the Solanke cash on Ollie. Have we got anything in the bank? If so, look again at this guy ... can play midfield and upfront and and rattles in the goals.

We need Pugh back - even as just a sub IMHO!

I bet every Prem defence would still fall for his one trick pony step over trick (before crossing) even now!

Should never have..

SSN

It looks like everyone is committing to their clubs today, with Brentford striker Ollie Watkins also insisting he isn't leaving the club.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Watkins told Sky Sports News. “If you’re doing well there’s always going to be some talk and interest around you.

“It means they’re enjoying what you’re doing on the pitch and that’s a nice feeling really, but I’ve just got to keep focused on my game and help the team to try and do something special this year.”
Exactly what we would expect him to say. Come on Max , £ 20 million insurance policy to fight our way away from the bottom 3. Convinced he'd hit the ground running. ( although that might not help with our injury record this season)

It's clear Watkins was going to be a top player since his Exeter days, byut that ship has sailed unfortunately; why the f*** would he come here in the state we're in right now, from the outside looking in? I believe we'll stay up, but that doesn't mean we will, and most neutrals seem to think we're going down- and its hard to argue with that with any kind of logic.

Plus, Brentford are run very shrewdly and very well, I doubt they're going to want to sell their star player when they're looking a good bet for the playoffs, even if they could get him for an inflated price. We just sort of blitzed our way to the top in 2 years; they look like they've been planning this for ages now. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them go up next season.

BREAKING: Birmingham City have enquired to Bournemouth about bringing in Dominic Solanke on loan for the rest of the season. Whilst some on here would want him to go, not likely given injuries

Whilst I hope that we stay up (obviously), I'd like us to have another crack at Burnley next season as revenge for that awful match a few weeks ago. Assuming Burnley stay up too of course.

is their a transfer window happening??....oh yes just checked in with Sky and it is ON...

;