Jefferson Lerma

issue with appealing is they could extend the ban if still found guilty?

also I don;t think missing 6 games will effect his wage or reputation. If a club rates him enough, its not a big enough issue to step them paying the required amount.

Well may be in the minority, but I feel he should move on
He's a marked man in the Championship.

In part due to his original price tag that pundits like to point at.

In part to a reputation he came with before even kicking a ball for AFCB. That goes back to the Colombia world Cup game when Danny Murphy couldn't tell Jeff apart from others in their side against England.

In part due to the reputation he's picked up here for being involved in controversy, sometimes rightly and wrongly.

I'm sure the Championship isn't where Jeff wants to be really either. I love Jeff, one of my AFCB cult heros, but if a fair offer comes in I would do a deal.

Think he is frustrated in the Championship........the latter games he was picking up needless bookings, he looks like a marked man with referees and opposition players pressing the right buttons........imo he was beginning to look a bit of a liability , the latest suspension will not help his cause, any offer of 20mill. plus we should take

...Rumours abound of Jeff wanting a move to return to PL football.

I do feel that we should cash in whilst we probably can and would rather he was sold than loaned out anywhere. I guess it will be down to possibly where Howe ends up, who would probably want him?

;