Jefferson Lerma

He bit loads of people including Browning and Darryl Flahaven when he was at Southend among others.

Biting is such an odd crime on a football pitch that you can scarcely believe it happens. Seems to follow the Windass's around though.

Indeed. Surprised 'odd' stuff doesn;t happen more often, as the more unusual stuff is probably more likely to catch someone off guard, rattle them a bit more than calling them names, jokes about their mum etc - the kind of stuff they probably hear most games.

The thing is now .....is the club going to go ahead with an appeal ?.....we may get to hear in a out 12 months time ;)

As I said, the AFCB Counsel were the wrong people to represent Lerma.
A QC who is an expert in Sports Regulations does not necessarily know much about dental injuries, and there was an absence of any serious attack by our Counsel on the integrity of Windass who is apparently a bigger liar than our PM.

It was like sending out the youth team to take on Man City.

I suppose that if he gets sold it does really matter, perhaps this is why we don't seem to be that bothered. ?

I suppose that if he gets sold it does really matter, perhaps this is why we don't seem to be that bothered. ?
But if he is sold then the price could be affected? ....he is banned for his new club, if no appeal then he is excepting hes guilty?....it must be in the clubs interest to appeal .

As I said, the AFCB Counsel were the wrong people to represent Lerma.
A QC who is an expert in Sports Regulations does not necessarily know much about dental injuries, and there was an absence of any serious attack by our Counsel on the integrity of Windass who is apparently a bigger liar than our PM.

It was like sending out the youth team to take on Man City.
Looks like they should have hired any one of a number of experts on this forum.

What about if he get sold out of EFL, then there is no ban ?
I think that it would impact PL or EFL competitions under the FA umbrella. So in theory it would factor in any PL interest for example, and weaken our selling position.

Outside England it won't matter one jot.

I think!

I'd sell him, expected him to do alot in the Championship and he did below mediocrity that's being kind for a someone who played against England in WC Knockouts in 2018. Not worth the wages, great on his day but clearly cba and I'd rather a CDM like Bartley who tries hard and appreciates the wages

I'd sell him, expected him to do alot in the Championship and he did below mediocrity that's being kind for a someone who played against England in WC Knockouts in 2018. Not worth the wages, great on his day but clearly cba and I'd rather a CDM like Bartley who tries hard and appreciates the wages
Don’t agree at all that he can’t be arsed. Nothing wrong with his work rate and application in the slightest. The overall quality of his performances were pretty average last season though yes, give or take the odd stand out game.

Don’t agree at all that he can’t be arsed. Nothing wrong with his work rate and application in the slightest. The overall quality of his performances were pretty average last season though yes, give or take the odd stand out game.

He was a joke mate get over yourself, a proven PL player and WC player didn't do enough in the Championship.

I've been trying to work out how much of our reaction is because its Jeff and he's our player. If it was the other way around, would we be slamming Windass for doing it?
Only two people actually know 100% and they both give a different version.
However, I am not sure how the ban and find could be handed out when there was nothing irrefutable one way or the other. Also suspicious to me that the Wednesday medical team didn't think to take a photo *if* there was a mark.

;