Jefferson Lerma

If this goes through then 50M on 3 players! Wow who was saying we're broke?

I'll try this one more time.

"Pay day cowboy" - Someone who spends their pay as soon as they get it, without thought for a rainy day.

First payment of around £40M has come in for 2018/19 season.
Player sales, around the £15M mark.

On budget without going in to further debt I would believe.

However, when the Yanks want their dosh back is anyone's guess.

keep digging

you said we wouldn’t be spending big money on new signings and that we wouldn’t break our transfer record and i cba to find the posts

why did you delete those itk tweets spouting off about peak 6? you never answered

So we spend the money once we've got it. I think Al is lauding the clubs financial acumen.

Moi! Moi! Moi!

Crikey 26m is nearly half a ground! I know which most supporters would want, which is why hope your wrong about the big announcement Al

I really think it...

Are you telling me that this guy was our only option?
Why does he have to be the 'only' option? He is probably the best option in Eddies eyes.

I thought he looked an old-fashioned centre half in the World Cup and not up to much. Eddie though tends to sign players for the potential he sees in them. Some work, some don't.

Some people are never satisfied ;-)

Why does he have to be the 'only' option? He is probably the best option in Eddies eyes.

I thought he looked an old-fashioned centre half in the World Cup and not up to much. Eddie though tends to sign players for the potential he sees in them. Some work, some don't.

Some people are never satisfied ;-)

A £26 million not up to much old fashioned centre half who may not work.....I wonder if there's a 30 day money back guarantee thrown in.

keep digging

you said we wouldn’t be spending big money on new signings and that we wouldn’t break our transfer record and i cba to find the posts

why did you delete those itk tweets spouting off about peak 6? you never answered

No.I gave predictions for 2018 Here is the thread. PREDICTIONS. THAT IS ALL. ONCE AGAIN. PREDICTIONS. HAVE YO GOT THAT? PREDICTIONS!
https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/afcb-predictions-for-2018.4807/

1ST OF AUGUST, AND ALL IN TACT..BUT THEY WERE JUST PREDICTIONS!

Big
Crikey 26m is nearly half a ground! I know which most supporters would want, which is why hope your wrong about the big announcement Al

Big announcement?
. But it will be in 2 weeks. Oh, hang on, we can't cope with the transfer window and talking about the stadium at the same time....despite being paid a decent wedge.

The statement will come, as they have had 2 weeks to prepare it.
You will all fall for it..fawn over it, and faint.

Any work on the training ground yet..despite buying it ages ago, and planning permission was granted. (So we were told)

Wise up everyone.

So we spend the money once we've got it. I think Al is lauding the clubs financial acumen.

Moi! Moi! Moi!

Is that French for Me! Me! Me!?

No forum. No questions can be asked.
You might not be alarmed by the lack of off field progress, but many are.

Big

Big announcement?
. But it will be in 2 weeks. Oh, hang on, we can't cope with the transfer window and talking about the stadium at the same time....despite being paid a decent wedge.

The statement will come, as they have had 2 weeks to prepare it.
You will all fall for it..fawn over it, and faint.

Any work on the training ground yet..despite buying it ages ago, and planning permission was granted. (So we were told)

Wise up everyone.
You must lead such a lonely life.

How pleased would you be if it ever came true? More to the point what should we all do, after all you've been predicting and hoping for financial meltdown for years.

But you insist you only deal in facts.
Why did you delete those tweets?

The tweets were re-formed. Check them out. Yanks want their £19M back....with interest.
Shocking but true.

And news on the training ground yet. I thought that would be up and running for this season...and be honest..so did you lot!

You must lead such a lonely life.

How pleased would you be if it ever came true? More to the point what should we all do, after all you've been predicting and hoping for financial meltdown for years.

Wrong again Rob.
I want to enhance the progress on the pitch with progress off it.
Who doesn't?
And if you don't ask questions...Well, you get pacifists.

A golden era, not just for 4 seasons is possible.
Grab it. Stop telling fans crud..Get on with building what we need to ensure our next generation can take us forward.

Wrong again Rob.
I want to enhance the progress on the pitch with progress off it.
Who doesn't?
And if you don't ask questions...Well, you get pacifists.

A golden era, not just for 4 seasons is possible.
Grab it. Stop telling fans crud..Get on with building what we need to ensure our next generation can take us forward.
You 'asking questions' isn't going to make them go 'oh sh1t, we'd better build the stadium now'. I'm sorry but you really do come across as revelling in it.

You 'asking questions' isn't going to make them go 'oh sh1t, we'd better build the stadium now'. I'm sorry but you really do come across as revelling in it.

I come across as "seen it all before"
To say I want it all to fail, and you know it, is a wrong statement on your part.

Time for the club to step up to the fold.
4 years now!
And the stadium is 200 less than when we were in the championship.
I care about that, and hopefully you all do.

A real chance to build for the future. And so far, we haven't taken it.

Tell me everyone...What do expect from the club's statement on the new stadium.
THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT, BUT WHAT YOU EXPECT?

Yanks want their £19M back....with interest.
Shocking but true.

How is it shocking? Do you not realise what the Yanks are called? Peak 6 Investments. Investments. Like - where you put some money in on the expectation that you take more out.

It could be that they want to sell their shareholding in which case it would be on a bigger version of "no cash no debt". So they'd get their loans back, their original investment plus a hefty uplift for how their investment has changed the club (in theory).

Personally I wouldn't give a hoot if they sold up. Would they find a buyer? Who knows. I don't hang out with billionaires.

;