Jefferson Lerma

As I say, IF EH can tame him without losing his effectiveness and IF he decides to move his family from Spain to Bournemouth and IF his regular injuries do not come back again........well........let's just hope
What is this rubbish? If we had a James McClean or similar playing for us, he'd need taming, but Jeff needs nothing of the sort. You're looking at stats and not trusting your own eyes. He is no hatchet man, no bull in a China shop.
He's what we fans have been crying out for.

Oi DJ, what have you done with Tinhead's post (and my riposte) wrt the 'really, g@y bu55er' comment he made? I checked with the homosexuals in my family and they couldn't give a stuff about his views and weren't offended in the slightest.

Ah.....the old "let's ignore the facts" and divert attention to inane comments....employed when one disagrees without being able to present a valid counter argument
Yes, let’s look at some facts. So far this season he has 10 bookings. Agreed? Last season he had more than 20. So you could argue that he has been “tamed” somewhat. It would be an utterly pointless argument but you could still make it. You clearly have a bee in your bonnet about something with Lerma but if you can’t see what he brings to the team then I honestly have no idea what you’re looking at.

Other big clubs and venues are available, milner gave a master class in persistent fouling at the vitality stadium.

Milner has given a master class on how to forge a Premier League career, whilst being distinctly average. He seems to have been around for ever in the top league, and I just can't see why.

The Sportwitness piece is a faithful, almost literal, translation of the original.

Jeff is certainly going to rack up the air miles with games in Yokohama and Seoul. He might be a bit knackered and jet lagged when he gets back :(

It's usually the last away game he went to. Rob's a plastic, JCL. :)
Usually! I didn't think one of me watching the Liverpool game from a bar in Lanzarote would be of interest. I've 'done' Arsenal before, and well, I just didn't do one for Huddersfield!

Might get one of me leading the Zimmer Crew into Action on April 27th...

agree by far our best player today, showed some balls unlike most the others.

Certainly broke up a lot of their play and made some great tackles. He lost his rag at the forwards once in the 2nd half when they weren't showing any options for him. Good controlled aggression.

;