Jefferson Lerma

Yeah…I’m over it lol. I was over it in April tbh. Time to move on. I’m going to be more sad when Billing leaves tbh, whichll no doubt be scoffed at but hey!

Yeah…I’m over it lol. I was over it in April tbh. Time to move on. I’m going to be more sad when Billing leaves tbh, whichll no doubt be scoffed at but hey!
It's all about opinions but I was absolutely gutted that Jeff left and still am tbh but I cannot care less about Phil Bill.

Jefferson Lerma, Crystal Palace​

Lerma left Bournemouth in the summer after five years at the club; Crystal Palace signed him on a free transfer and he had an outstanding debut at Sheffield United on Saturday. Palace came away with the three points and he won 12 aerial duels, more than any other player in the opening round. He also made three tackles, one interception and one clearance, proving that Palace will be incredibly difficult to break down with Lerma in the middle of the park this season.

Jefferson Lerma, Crystal Palace​

Lerma left Bournemouth in the summer after five years at the club; Crystal Palace signed him on a free transfer and he had an outstanding debut at Sheffield United on Saturday. Palace came away with the three points and he won 12 aerial duels, more than any other player in the opening round. He also made three tackles, one interception and one clearance, proving that Palace will be incredibly difficult to break down with Lerma in the middle of the park this season.

Not really what I want to know. :(

It's kind of annoying that the summer we lose him seems to be the summer when every club is desperately trying to recruit to fill that position.

The other day I saw a rumour that Man Utd might go in for Onana from Everton at £50m instead of signing Amrabat. If they do, then Everton will join the ranks of teams scraping through the dust for a speck of defensive midfield gold.

If Adams is our choice, I hope we get it over the line soon.

;