Jonathan Woodgate

Do you want Woodgate in charge first game of next season?

• Yes

Votes: 102 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 104 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is JT being allowed to increase his backroom staff, when he runs a risk of being sacked for poor results! They should hv waited to see how he does in the next games! We can't continue losing like this, its pathetic. This whole AFCB business will go down the cliff. That performance is worse than relegation form.

Why is JT being allowed to increase his backroom staff, when he runs a risk of being sacked for poor results! They should hv waited to see how he does in the next games! We can't continue losing like this, its pathetic. This whole AFCB business will go down the cliff. That performance is worse than relegation form.

If Tindall isn’t in control of players contracts and who is potentially sold, why assume he is in control of coaching recruitment?

If Tindall isn’t in control of players contracts and who is potentially sold, why assume he is in control of coaching recruitment?

He had a say in the Graeme Jones appointment I believe as Jones kept mentioning the links of how he knew other coaching staff and Tindall.

I'd have thought there were enough staff at the club already. But what do I know!

Nothing against Woodgate, but I hope this isn’t an indication that JT is being fully backed. If it’s a club decision rather than a JT decision then I’m all for it. Yes he did poorly at Boro, however give him a chance. Hell of a difference being a coach to being a manager.

Nothing against Woodgate, but I hope this isn’t an indication that JT is being fully backed. If it’s a club decision rather than a JT decision then I’m all for it. Yes he did poorly at Boro, however give him a chance. Hell of a difference being a coach to being a manager.

As Tindall is finding out!

They’re all in the office, not on the training pitch.

We had a small coaching staff under Eddie, we’ve since lost Faria, who was replaced by Jones, who now has gone and White from the goalkeeping staff.

doesn’t having to recruit a new 1st team coach at all, lead to the question why aren’t purches and simon weatherstone (plus whoever) capable of this and if not, why?

Nothing against Woodgate, but I hope this isn’t an indication that JT is being fully backed. If it’s a club decision rather than a JT decision then I’m all for it. Yes he did poorly at Boro, however give him a chance. Hell of a difference being a coach to being a manager

Wow, id be more worried if it was a club decision! No-one other than the manager should appoint coaching staff for the first team, otherwise completely undermines them and weakens the possibility of getting a good replacement

Wow, id be more worried if it was a club decision! No-one other than the manager should appoint coaching staff for the first team, otherwise completely undermines them and weakens the possibility of getting a good replacement
To have any chance of succeeding we need JT out.

;