Jordan Zemura

Kelly can play on the left if need be or worst case scenario, Smithy but we don't really want Smithy on the left.

Kelly can play on the left if need be or worst case scenario, Smithy but we don't really want Smithy on the left.
Smith can’t play on the left. Well he can obviously, but he can’t without being a complete liability. Leif Davis is our other left back.

Smith can’t play on the left. Well he can obviously, but he can’t without being a complete liability. Leif Davis is our other left back.

This is why people say you overreact to everything. Smithy has had some great games at left back even some in the PL. He's also had some poor games but to say he's a complete liability is just hyperbole.

Reactions: DJ
This is why people say you overreact to everything. Smithy has had some great games at left back even some in the PL. He's also had some poor games but to say he's a complete liability is just hyperbole.
Thanks for the input, I will take absolutely no notice of it. Smith is a poor left back, having him there last season severely impacted on the balance of the team. Not his fault, it’s his natural inclination to always cut inside, he’s not comfortable kicking with his left foot.

Thanks for the input, I will take absolutely no notice of it. Smith is a poor left back, having him there last season severely impacted on the balance of the team. Not his fault, it’s his natural inclination to always cut inside, he’s not comfortable kicking with his left foot.

Lol. That really hurt. I'm thinking of flouncing off now because you've been mean to me.

There should be a Waz hyperbole translation tool on this forum. Run "he's a complete liability" through the translator and you get "he's less effective going forward".

Lol. That really hurt. I'm thinking of flouncing off now because you've been mean to me.

There should be a Waz hyperbole translation tool on this forum. Run "he's a complete liability" through the translator and you get "he's less effective going forward".
Interesting that Smith quite often was preferred over Rico by a number of recent management. Agree he less effective than a natural left footer, but liability lol

Inclined to agree that we don't want Smithy on his wrong foot.

We missed him tonight.

Big time. Need a better option as Meps as left back. That'said no disrespect to Meps. I think he did alright all things considered but Kelly would have been much better there.

;