Jordan Zemura

Time for Robbie Brady to be ready... If not, I hope Scott has a more attacking option than Meps at left back on Saturday. If Leif isn't up to it, has to be Kelly I'm thinking with Meps alongside Cahill.

Time for Robbie Brady to be ready... If not, I hope Scott has a more attacking option than Meps at left back on Saturday. If Leif isn't up to it, has to be Kelly I'm thinking with Meps alongside Cahill.
We thought he’d have gone for that last night …. definitely unbalanced the back line ….

Potentially back after international break

Adam is such an important guy for us, I love watching him bomb on down the right wing pulling our opponents out of position and he knows how to draw a foul too and boy, can stand up for himself in any confrontation. It is many many years since I saw him score in an away match ...somewhere!
UTC

How long has Leif had this sickness bug?.... hasn't been around the squad for a while now....... nevertheless sending Zemura out to play for the second half is borderline incompetence from our medical team.....the recent comments from the Wales manager that they knew something was wrong with Brooksy the moment he walked into camp doesn't say alot for them either.
Of course if Parker is just ignoring their advice then it's a more serious problem altogether.

Adam is such an important guy for us, I love watching him bomb on down the right wing pulling our opponents out of position and he knows how to draw a foul too and boy, can stand up for himself in any confrontation. It is many many years since I saw him score in an away match ...somewhere!
UTC
He must have won a penalty somewhere. ;-)

;