Joshua King

This really doesn’t make sense
If he doesn’t want to be here and I think he has made that quite clear why’s the club playing games like this

I think he should shorten his first name to Jo. It seems very bizarre with all the things that have happened to him over the past weeks/months. No doubt we'll find out where his loyalties lie over the next weeks.

These paras I’ve us some more

Speaking ahead of his team’s trip to Stoke in the Championship tomorrow (7.45pm), Tindall confirmed King was not interested in signing a fresh deal at Vitality Stadium – with just six months remaining on his current contract.

Quizzed on whether the club would be happy to let him go on a free, the manager replied: “We haven’t even spoken about whether he will go on a free or are we happy (for him) to go on a free.

“His contract situation is his contract situation. Josh made it clear a long, long time ago that he didn’t want to sign another contract for the football club.

“That’s not just happened now. That happened sort of this time last year – he made that clear to the football club that he didn’t want to sign a new contract.

“We are not going into something we were unprepared for and we didn’t know what the situation was going to be.

He needs to be taken away from the ground...he is now a disruption to the clubs progress whether JT realises it or not. March the sinned wretch in chained ankles, to a hut in the frosty Chines until permanent disposal can be arranged.... for a purse of sterling coin....or wagon load of barley.

This club has to toughen up...rise high above Agents ...and above faded, overrated 'stars' that can't be @rsed to be loyal.

Remember how Trevor Francis was 'reigned in ' by Clough....and he WAS a Star....one that shined most the time.

This clubs dealings should about what this CLUB is about ...nothing else....the immediate task in hand being the taking apart of whatever the Stoke City commander has assembled on their battlements...The Battle of the Potteries 2021 !

The words Bournemouth Football should strike Fear into anything that walks on its turf..and on whosoevers turf we trundle across. Baaaaaaa...zooookah !

JT has started Well...he must not spoil it all by blowing smoke up Fans rear ends.

I actually think he would be a great signing for Leeds. He could play the Bamford role while not being a useless lump like Bamford. Plus i could then join in with the hate for him as tbh he has done enough over the last few years to still have a bit of credit in the bank for me

I actually think he would be a great signing for Leeds. He could play the Bamford role while not being a useless lump like Bamford. Plus i could then join in with the hate for him as tbh he has done enough over the last few years to still have a bit of credit in the bank for me
Any signing that helps get them relegated would be a great signing

As shown with that chance at the end King has always linked up well with Brooks.....something i don't think we utilised enough due to us playing Calum as the main striker......Brooks in behind King was our post potent attacking partnership imo.

Tbf to him he worked hard when he came on tonight. Won the ball back a couple of occasions when he had no right to.
I don't think there's been much with his effort when he's on the pitch, has been one of my favourite players of the Premier League era, shame it's ending as it is.

I’m sure that most of us would agree that if Joshua stays until the summer, gets his head down and plays an important role in our securing automatic promotion, then he could leave on a free with our blessing and no hard feelings.

:wave::love:

He still has the opportunity to redeem himself IMO, it’s now up to him to seize it. He can still be an important player for us if his head is in the right place.

As shown with that chance at the end King has always linked up well with Brooks.....something i don't think we utilised enough due to us playing Calum as the main striker......Brooks in behind King was our post potent attacking partnership imo.
I remember a couple of seasons back when we beat Chelsea 4-0 at DC and the counter attacking link play between Brooks and King was as good as I've ever seen. Always found it so frustrating that Callum Wilson was Eddie Howe's favourite as the Brooks/King partnership never got a fair chance.

;