Joshua King

He won’t be going anywhere. At this point it is more beneficial for him to see out his contract, he could easily get a squad position at a European challenging club as a free agent. Look at the Stoke forward who ended up at PSG under not too dissimilar circumstances, he is an inferior player to Josh and scored a gig at one of the biggest clubs in Europe. The difference between King and Fraser is that King actually has the quality to back up the sense of self belief, you won’t see him ending up at a Newcastle.

Let him join West Brom and do a 'Ramsdale' and come straight back down. If he had any sense he'd hedge his bets, stay here , see out his contract and see if we get promoted. His best option. Unfortunately the lure of the weekly wages may get the best of him. Personally I'm all a bit 'meh' as to whether he stays or goes

Its one thing big sam saying he wants him, another josh agreeing to go. He's a free agent in the summer, so would get a big signing on bonus, can't see him going somewhere who are odds on to go down.

He could of course go on loan and we charge a cut price loan fee to at least get some cash ,this would suit all parties and he gets his free move in the summer.

West Ham have accepted a bid for Haller according to SSN (for less than half of what they paid for him) so I'd imagine they'll be on the lookout for another striker. He'll get more money if he stays with us and goes on a free in the summer but I can see us trying to get a fee for him.

West Ham understand as a wannabe big club sometimes they're going to spend £35m+ on players that turn out to be complete flops.

They just haven't got around to spending it on a player that turns out to be world class yet.

;