Joshua King

I disagree, I think he's worked hard when he's come on and is a useful option off the bench.
OK so maybe I have been a bit harsh on Josh by saying he's not played that well... I guess I am more in the camp that I've not seen anything from him to make me desperately want to keep him if we can get £16m...

We were flying high for the first part of the season without Josh and I'm not saying it's to do with Josh by any stretch, but we've seemingly started to dip around the time he returned... When I look at the early part with Danjuma, Solanke and Stan... I see more flare in our game than we do with Josh in the line up... I also think all 3 would take more of their chances than Josh.

At the end of the day, if he stays then great, I guess it's more options, but if we have an opportunity to sell... I think we should.

OK so maybe I have been a bit harsh on Josh by saying he's not played that well... I guess I am more in the camp that I've not seen anything from him to make me desperately want to keep him if we can get £16m...

We were flying high for the first part of the season without Josh and I'm not saying it's to do with Josh by any stretch, but we've seemingly started to dip around the time he returned... When I look at the early part with Danjuma, Solanke and Stan... I see more flare in our game than we do with Josh in the line up... I also think all 3 would take more of their chances than Josh.

At the end of the day, if he stays then great, I guess it's more options, but if we have an opportunity to sell... I think we should.

Don't get me wrong, if there genuinely is £16m on the table for him I'd definitely take it. I'd be surprised if there were any bids of half that amount.

If we can get that for him and JT is, in turn, given some of the money and wage saving to recruit his own player to replace him then I'd say go for it. Anything north of £15m at this stage is a decent deal.

My only wish would be that we don't buy in an older player on a big contract who feels we're a step down. A young talented player desperate to impress and with room to improve would serve us better.
No way we're going to get that for him now, anything north of £5m I'd say.

King is working his way into shape. If we get by this transfer window he will be fully incentivised to produce. I don’t know where the goals are coming from if not Josh. Danjuma and Brooks recently are shells of what they were, Junior is out, Dom has been reverting to his old form, Lewis had had his career goal and Lerma still looks like an American football field goal kicker. As far as using proceeds for a replacement: so far proceeds from sales have gone straight into Denim’s pocket.

Unfair on Dom. He has missed one clear cut opportunity early in the game against Derby. He is not getting any service atm. He is one out of two or three who are still regularly performing.

Also hard for Danjuma to score when he has been out for two months!!! I’ll give him a pass for Tuesday as it was his first game back. Even with my “pass”, he would probably be offside!! Haha

No way we're going to get that for him now, anything north of £5m I'd say.

King has probably been my favourite player and when he's actually played this season I think he's been pretty good, but I'd take £5m if it was offered. With him off the wage bill that would end up being £8m - £10m. Otherwise you can just see another Fraser type situation developing.

Don't get me wrong, if there genuinely is £16m on the table for him I'd definitely take it. I'd be surprised if there were any bids of half that amount.

can't believe a club would offer anywhere near that amount, considering he'd available for nothing in a few months. guess it depends how desperate clubs are to sign him immediately, ie preserve top flight status, but find it hard to imagine we're digging our heals in for that kind of sum.

King has probably been my favourite player and when he's actually played this season I think he's been pretty good, but I'd take £5m if it was offered. With him off the wage bill that would end up being £8m - £10m. Otherwise you can just see another Fraser type situation developing.
He's been a great player for us and would let him go for that sort of money, too good to sit on our bench but I'm disappointed how it's turned out. I like to think he won't do a Fraser on us.

can't believe a club would offer anywhere near that amount, considering he'd available for nothing in a few months. guess it depends how desperate clubs are to sign him immediately, ie preserve top flight status, but find it hard to imagine we're digging our heals in for that kind of sum.
May be its the owner deciding the evaluations?

West Ham now looking as though they are willing to offer £16m for Joshers.
Yikes and Beegads!
I’d jolly well bite their hands off for that if that’s true.....

King is working his way into shape. If we get by this transfer window he will be fully incentivised to produce. I don’t know where the goals are coming from if not Josh. Danjuma and Brooks recently are shells of what they were, Junior is out, Dom has been reverting to his old form, Lewis had had his career goal and Lerma still looks like an American football field goal kicker. As far as using proceeds for a replacement: so far proceeds from sales have gone straight into Denim’s pocket.
Lol wtf are you on about?........Danjuma a shell of what he was!......have you watched any of our 10-12 games ?

Last edited:
Burnley is only 11 miles, or 23 minutes according to google, from Blackburn. Perhaps Josh could go back and live in the ****************-hole slum that we saved him from when we gave him his career!!! I expect it would look lovely with a flame red Maserati (?) parked outside it. !!!! Haha

;