Joshua King

I doubt the figs are true, but am pretty sure he is like most footballers, and works on the jealousy model. callum wilson pulling off the contract of the century must be really bugging him.... but I think he'll get nowhere near that!

When his contract runs out in the summer then we don't have to pay him anything weekly/monthly do we? Sounds ideal as nobody is going to come in for him are they.

Just take what we get to give us chance to replace him, don’t leave it to last day and we end up short of cover up front

yeah I'm almost at the point of taking anything, even just letting him go as we're not getting anywhere near the value we should be for the amount we're paying him, coupled with the fact he may or may not be interested and having a negative effect on the the rest of the squad - even if only subtle.

there's no point having a ridiculously high paid player on our books, who barely contributes for another few months, as its clear he's just going to leave for nothing in the summer anyway.

I'd keep him for the rest of this season, he's worth more to us in the side than a few million transfer fee leaving us short of options.

I used to think this, but from what I've seen of him so far this season, I'm not so sure. I appreciate he's had a lot of... 'issues'... but for me, if his head is elsewhere (which I have no idea if it is or not), then let's take what we can and look to reinvest.

Josh has added nothing to us this season that we could not take on with other players. His neither played much, played that well, or scored much... I'd rather we go stick Danjuma, Solanke, Surridge, Stan, Wilshere and Brooks to fill the top 3 births, and maybe another if we get some money...

If we can get that for him and JT is, in turn, given some of the money and wage saving to recruit his own player to replace him then I'd say go for it. Anything north of £15m at this stage is a decent deal.

My only wish would be that we don't buy in an older player on a big contract who feels we're a step down. A young talented player desperate to impress and with room to improve would serve us better.

I used to think this, but from what I've seen of him so far this season, I'm not so sure. I appreciate he's had a lot of... 'issues'... but for me, if his head is elsewhere (which I have no idea if it is or not), then let's take what we can and look to reinvest.

Josh has added nothing to us this season that we could not take on with other players. His neither played much, played that well, or scored much... I'd rather we go stick Danjuma, Solanke, Surridge, Stan, Wilshere and Brooks to fill the top 3 births, and maybe another if we get some money...

I disagree, I think he's worked hard when he's come on and is a useful option off the bench.

Get Him Out...NOW....money or no money.

He is not getting an adequate amount of goals or producing adequate performance for the clubs campaign.
A bad influence in the dressing room...I dunno why JT is tolerating it...he is the one who gets it in the neck ultimately !
We need Strikers who Strike...not go on Strike !

;