Junior Stanislas

badminton?? I'll guess holdenhurst road, almost every time went by spingbourne there was a couple of blokes playing that in the car park

Injured again. Definitely need to bolster our attacking options, quality player but just can’t rely on him to stay fit.

I agree,brilliant player,but we shouldn't expect him play many games.We need to recruit more wingers.Even Danjuma, he is liable to injuries with the way he likes to dribble.

If there was any interest by the club to return to where they belong surely they would have strengthened for the new season, everyone apart from those in power could see that what we have just isn't quite strong enough for a season of rugby league tactics, sadly I can only see mid table this year unless we do strengthen.

I'm still completely confident players will arrive. I think the club are simply refusing to be held to ransom which is financially sensible given our situation. So we have to play the waiting game until we're closer to the window shutting when some clubs will accept they need to raise funds with a sale and so lower their demands.

See the Davies thread. DJ posted that Kris Temple said Davies is still our number one defensive target but we have others on the list. I'm a little hesitant to think we'll get Davies since, although he's in the last year of his contract, Preston are owned by a billionaire who writes off £7m+ every season and so probably would prefer to keep the player than bring in what they see as a smaller fee than his value. May be time to move on to option two.

I also think the Carroll things shows there was something in the Ritchie rumours. However unlikely that we could actually afford him in the end an effort was made.

If there was any interest by the club to return to where they belong surely they would have strengthened for the new season, everyone apart from those in power could see that what we have just isn't quite strong enough for a season of rugby league tactics, sadly I can only see mid table this year unless we do strengthen.
Perhaps that is the clubs idea....to return to where they belong.....:throw:

Injured again. Definitely need to bolster our attacking options, quality player but just can’t rely on him to stay fit.

no doubting his ability but he cant have played more than 15 full games a season in the past 5 years so it's like having less than half a player

how long left on his contract? when it's up, cut our losses and offer him a pay as you play deal

Maybe we are being a bit more sensible with the wages we offer instead of the stupid amounts we offered the first time we got to prem

;