Justin Kluivert

In most interviews of new signings its always strikes me that they seem to say they speak to the manager after signing. Therefore not really sure he plays that much of a part in the overall picture

I’m still not completely in the O’Neil camp. In fact more out than in.
But most pundits think he’s the business. I know this is due to their lack of knowledge of little old Bournemouth. Maybe players from other clubs think the same. Hopefully they do.

I’m still not completely in the O’Neil camp. In fact more out than in.
But most pundits think he’s the business. I know this is due to their lack of knowledge of little old Bournemouth. Maybe players from other clubs think the same. Hopefully they do.
O,Neil hasn't won me over either.......but the right signing's and a slice of luck who knows......we may even be awarded a penalty ... :grinning:

In most interviews of new signings its always strikes me that they seem to say they speak to the manager after signing. Therefore not really sure he plays that much of a part in the overall picture

In Eddie Howe’s case at AFCB it was Eddie that attracted them to the club in the first place with his reputation on improving players.

Last edited:
All in your own head. I wouldn’t be surprised if any continental player chose staying abroad or being in London over us. See comments on Lerma.
Ah so it's London's fault that we don't get signings over the line...not Hughes not Foley.
See...I'm trying to keep up but (as Floyd said) there's someone only head but it's not me

Sign him up! not sure if this has been previously posted - but he looks really skillful, quick feet, selfish? (probably a good thing to have someone who wants to score more than assist), cool under pressure - he seemed to have about 5 players on him during a few moments

Sign him up! not sure if this has been previously posted - but he looks really skillful, quick feet, selfish? (probably a good thing to have someone who wants to score more than assist), cool under pressure - he seemed to have about 5 players on him during a few moments
Looks good for the bit I saw, that damn hypnotic music sent me to sleep.
:rocker:

;