Kieran Tierney

It's easy to get confused these days ( age?). If, as has been said that we are now one of the 30 wealthiest clubs in Europe...does that mean, assuming we got the bigger stadium we would be a ' bigger club' than say Leeds, Sunderland or Hull ? Or the fact that Portsmouths history still makes them a bigger club than us irrespective of money? What is the criteria that governs this size thing?

Leave it. Leave it!

I believe we have already signed him, just waiting for the season to end before its made public.

I'm sure I saw him eyeing up the mars bars in the village shop last week. I understand Mrs Miggins has a spare room down at the B&B that will do until Eddie can move him into his garden shed.

Spent some weekends in Glasgy in the 80s and the only people that were actually interested in football for football's sake was Partick Thistle fans. Nearby Motherwell similar. Great wit and friendly to us English. However Celtic fans - some the worst people I've ever come across, Rangers even worse. Only interested in fighting!

Talking about wages in Scottish football. I fully understand the wage disparity twixt Celtic and Rangers must be huge. According to reports Rangers let two players go because they couldn't afford their £7500 per week. Would wages really be the stumbling block?

A little birdy says we are prepared to pay £50K a week, trebling his wages. Now, that might just be the pull.
However, if Man Utd/Spurs et al offer more...Ignore this post.

I'm sure I saw him eyeing up the mars bars in the village shop last week. I understand Mrs Miggins has a spare room down at the B&B that will do until Eddie can move him into his garden shed.

I suppose I should get the air bed out of the loft. Can anyone remember who had the pump last time?

I suppose I should get the air bed out of the loft. Can anyone remember who had the pump last time?

I leant it to KBG despite some saying he was full of hot air (sorry ken ;))

I can pop this Tierney lad down to training on the village green if someone can meet me at Ashley Cross and do the rest.....

Ahhh...the Scottish Premier League. A league where Derek Holmes looked decent. ( no offence SDD).

It’s a perfectly feasible move but if others come in it may be in jeopardy. Hopefully we don’t blow all our load on a position that is less imperative than others again. We need to leave cash spare for two central midfielders. I’m not holding my breath though.

It’s an interesting question BillMcgarry poses...what does constitute a big club? You can argue it a few ways with good logic. In terms of player power it’s cash. To me though it will always be fan base size and stature. That’s an emotional argument though as it doesn’t count for much as Sunderland, Forest, Leeds and Villa fans will testify.

Seriously , you guys even contemplating that you guys are bigger than Celtic pmsl..... anyone who says Celtic aren't a huge (international) club are bordering on the delusional.

As for Kieran, he won't sign for you guys, he's just recently signed a 6 year contract with Celtic and is absolutely Celtic daft. (He has his own season ticket when's he's injured / suspended so he can sit with his mates ). Yes one day he will leave but it will be for a far bigger club than Bornemouth and one that matches his aspiration's . All this talk seems to be is his agent is doing more than a bit of fishing to smoke out the big boys and using you as bait.

Dickbrain Tierney Da cant even spell Bournemouth.!He won't even know where we are. Celtic fans are obsessed with Man U and Liverpool only tbh.
If the current Celtic team played their 1967 side they'd lose about 10-0 ! Ha!
Celtic and Rangers- Bible Bashers of no significance in today's football world. Get tee F##k Jimmy!

Last edited:
50 years ago, Celtic were definitely on a par with Liverpool and Man Utd but football has moved on since then, and the tragedy for Celtic is that they are trapped in a minnow league with about as much global significance and appeal as, say, the Norwegian or Swedish top division.

;