Kris Temple Twitter Re January - AFCB

Love the way the heading totally misquoted what the manager said. How is what he said: "Moore is set to stay"?

Basically, we don't know and we now won't know until Monday evening. They are all waiting for later bids, and we're waiting to see if we need to/want to put in last-minute bids.

As parker said it could go to the wire for any transfers.

Also para at bottom of post leaves things still open, as you said re Echo headline.

They have been trying to get another forward, so that could also help release Moore if we make a reasonable offer.

Speaking to press, Morison said: “Until someone puts in an offer and someone tells me Kieffer Moore is leaving, nothing is happening with that.

Last edited:
W
Birmingham allegedly bid more than afcb for dembele but allegedly dembele turned them down as allegedly wants to join us….if true, sounds like Peterborough will sell if price is right

Wonder what we offered?

Reports that Rothwell has refused to travel with Blackburn to Luton

Edit now I am being told Rothwell is signing for us

Last edited:
Should be interesting to see who of that bunch plays this weekend and who sits.

Also remarkable that we have not been implicated in any players going out. I suspect we priced ourselves out of the market for any players that were in demand.

Back to Lawrence and Derby. Sky are reporting 60 million of debts. 30 million owed to HMRC and 20 million to a US investment company.

Hard to judge a player’s conduct unless you know the full story. For example rothwell may have been told earlier in the season that he could leave in January but Blackburn’s surprise form has changed the owners’ mind.

I don’t like players pulling out though if under contract. Better for the club to agree if a player plays as SP did with Steve cook.

Bit odd as rothwell could sign for anyone at end of season and get a god signing on fee so why move now? Hopefully destabilises a rival at least.

Also Rothwell was with Ben Pearson at Man Utd so presumably has spoken to Ben if he would recommend joining SP. Assume this is not an issue as some have indicated elsewhere?

Reports that Rothwell has refused to travel with Blackburn to Luton

Edit now I am being told Rothwell is signing for us

Twitter has stories of £6m bid from Brentford - seems very high cost given contract up at end of season - so are you confident he is coming here?

;