Leeds at Home

Hi guys,

It's been a tough couple of days trying to resolve the problems which have spiralled but hopefully I can help get the CT to a place where we can all be proud it's there.

At the moment one thing is clear - there isn't much trust in it. I hope the fanbase can give me time to try and sort out this mess and get things moving forward again.

Main problem is I'm not a final decision maker and am not aware of the answers I need to deliver. Once I can do something I will do

The interesting debate is what form does the CT take for it to be a body of which fans can be proud and whether the club support that temit

Not being an avid Twitter user, especially now the newsfeed isn’t just people you follow and is full of suggestions… I’ve just stumbled upon the ongoing mess with the Cherries Trust.

I don’t really understand. CT gets criticism for social media account engaging in conversation and one person putting out their views regardless of feedback…to be replaced by one person engaging in conversation etc etc.

Just stop. Have some form of dialogue with the board members and write a statement. Act like a trust.

Doing all I can to sort out a situation. I will try and get the answers as soon as possible

No answer needed, your "supreme" leader is just running away like a coward until his generation die out and make it the next generations problem in 20 years when the fixture happens again. That's not being a proper man, running off to the the Dorset Police who bottled more than anyone is laughable, they can't overule the PL phucking nonsense. How are the CT going to handle the Grim Reaper when he comes at the end of your story are you going to try and run away avoid that fixture aswell, phucking idots.

No answer needed, your "supreme" leader is just running away like a coward until his generation die out and make it the next generations problem in 20 years when the fixture happens again. That's not being a proper man, running off to the the Dorset Police who bottled more than anyone is laughable, they can't overule the PL phucking nonsense. How are the CT going to handle the Grim Reaper when he comes at the end of your story are you going to try and run away avoid that fixture aswell, phucking idots.
Dumbest post of the decade. Anonymous little keyboard warrior.

Not being an avid Twitter user, especially now the newsfeed isn’t just people you follow and is full of suggestions… I’ve just stumbled upon the ongoing mess with the Cherries Trust.

I don’t really understand. CT gets criticism for social media account engaging in conversation and one person putting out their views regardless of feedback…to be replaced by one person engaging in conversation etc etc.

Just stop. Have some form of dialogue with the board members and write a statement. Act like a trust.

Not quite what I meant…

Interesting take, it always felt to me like the supporters' groups of old were criticised for behind closed doors committeeism. A direct line of communication between supporters and the CT organisers could be seen as a positive departure from that.

I wonder how much of the aggro is related to the opinion rather than the method of communication.

Interesting take, it always felt to me like the supporters' groups of old were criticised for behind closed doors committeeism. A direct line of communication between supporters and the CT organisers could be seen as a positive departure from that.

I wonder how much of the aggro is related to the opinion rather than the method of communication.

All a matter of opinion of course, but personally, the Cherries Trust being on social media is a way for them to be more visual and approachable. They can receive more comments from fans etc and can then respond accordingly.

As an organised trust working as a group, again personally, I would say they should work together.

You can always have individual accounts if you want to discuss something and be individually responsible for those opinions.

All a matter of opinion of course, but personally, the Cherries Trust being on social media is a way for them to be more visual and approachable. They can receive more comments from fans etc and can then respond accordingly.

As an organised trust working as a group, again personally, I would say they should work together.

You can always have individual accounts if you want to discuss something and be individually responsible for those opinions.

I guess it depends on your expectations of a grassroots volunteer organisation struggling for volunteers.

One member attempts to be proactive and they get heavily laid into by high-profile (for us) personalities.

It's going to go down in flames and serve as a warning to others about trying to organise a fan group.

The game must not happen on that weekend.
If you haven't seen some of the stuff on social media about "Bournemouth 2, Bournemouth the return", then you are obviously blind to it and will be just as culpable when the inevitable happens.

Saying that something that happened 35 years ago will repeat itself is illogical to me.

Next people will be saying that we will see widespread industrial action, meanlingness war based on ego and a sitting duck conservative PM about to be stabbed in the back by their own MPs as well. I mean seriously…. We’ve moved on.

Saying that something that happened 35 years ago will repeat itself is illogical to me.

Next people will be saying that we will see widespread industrial action, meanlingness war based on ego and a sitting duck conservative PM about to be stabbed in the back by their own MPs as well. I mean seriously…. We’ve moved on.

If you look at the quotes under the above videos, it will give you a clue as to why it needs to be moved.
The gloating, the bragging, the taunting, all of it continues.

Also, hotels seem pretty booked up already for that weekend.
Coincidence?

Its not as if any bunch of kids/idiots have ever posted bragging fantasies of what they are going to do, so why take such claims literally

On another site i post every day I'm spending the night with Michele Pfeiffer,
Still waiting......

If you look at the quotes under the above videos, it will give you a clue as to why it needs to be moved.
The gloating, the bragging, the taunting, all of it continues.

Also, hotels seem pretty booked up already for that weekend.
Coincidence?
I was having a laugh.

And I laughed at your lack of knowledge.
Were you there in 1990?
Yes. And at all the other home and away Leeds games since. Completely different environment, ticketless era, amount of away fans allowed, no away points membership club, lack of preparation, building material left around ground, one team going for promotion…. I could go on. A bit like saying if we played Aldershot again there’d bound to be a pitched battle on the cricket pitch by the Kings park cafe…

;