Leeds at Home

Their are lots of young kids and women at games now....
but THEY are Leeds...THEY don't f√cking care who gets in their neanderthalic way !

Sometimes I can't fathom what the f√ck is going on with 'afcb's' support...the JCL element and yer standard mod elitists.in particular.
We are talking here about Leeds fans..Leeds tw@tting Utd .. wrecking parts of the town , the beach area, Kings Park....and injuring our people, some old like my Dad...who still had a scar on his neck when he died in 2001.... from that day !
Their club didn't apologise on behalf of their fans...although I think their Council did.. eventually !

The timing of this fixture, together with the fact that our last Prem game is once again away from home suggests to me that perhaps the idiot (or idiots) in charge of arranging the Prem fixture list might simply be taking the p*ss!? Very sad if that is the case!

Last edited:
I was at the game ( with some Leeds fans strangely ) was also a call out glazier at the time and was also involved in the ummm local resistance so I had pretty good insight into the whole weekend
It was frankly a mental weekend that any poster that wasn’t into footy back then would never be able to get their heads around .
It was a long time ago true but there is no reason that Leeds fans deserve a bank holiday in Bournemouth or that they’ve changed . The club and the Police should make it publicly very clear they expect the fixtures to be switched and if the PL refuse then they should be prepared to be sued .

I don't think it is pathetic or embarassing from the trust to question this fixture being on a May bank holiday weekend.
30 years ago, kids and women were being beaten up by Leeds fans. Shops and business' were destroyed by thousands of hooligans. Today there are loads of things on social media that glorify this :poop:.
Rather than take the pi$$, there should be some reflection on their part. If it was us, I would be ashamed and not have a go at some fans for wanting the fixture to be rescheduled in light of what happened in the past.
It could be a massive game like in the past, when both teams needed to win to secure a place in a higher division.
Hopefully both sets of supporters have and can move on. It just needs a massive police presence. if there is any trouble I would guess it will more likely be in the pubs, at the beach (if there is decent weather) and not in the stadium.

I agree - casts more doubt on the credibility of the club and police that a simple input to the prem league to avoid this game on a bank holiday wasn’t made. Seems a weird oversight.

The EPL and the clubs must have a duty of care to players, staff and spectators. While incidents can occur when least expected and are almost impossible to 'police'. If they can't be sure that the game is going to be played in a safe environment then change things. The fact that this happened 32 years ago and there's been virtually no trouble since leads me to think it should go ahead on the set date.

The EPL and the clubs must have a duty of care to players, staff and spectators. While incidents can occur when least expected and are almost impossible to 'police'. If they can't be sure that the game is going to be played in a safe environment then change things. The fact that this happened 32 years ago and there's been virtually no trouble since leads me to think it should go ahead on the set date.
Maybe it’s because we have not played Leeds on a May Bank Holiday in the intervening years. Surely a risk assessment would recommend a changed date for the game. If you were being held responsible would you take the risk?

Maybe it’s because we have not played Leeds on a May Bank Holiday in the intervening years. Surely a risk assessment would recommend a changed date for the game. If you were being held responsible would you take the risk?
Any other weekend then fine, wouldn’t be concerned but this could be a needless media fuelled incident. Easily avoided!

Hi guys,

It's been a tough couple of days trying to resolve the problems which have spiralled but hopefully I can help get the CT to a place where we can all be proud it's there.

At the moment one thing is clear - there isn't much trust in it. I hope the fanbase can give me time to try and sort out this mess and get things moving forward again.

Main problem is I'm not a final decision maker and am not aware of the answers I need to deliver. Once I can do something I will do

;