Leeds United v AFC Bournemouth

We seem to have a core squad of 15, when it should be 25.

O'Neil (and Parker) doesn't trust the other 10 players.

More Parkers fault than O'Neils.....but the outcome is the same.

We have zero depth to our squad other than defensive reshuffle.

Zero attacking changes available and O'Neil has a propensity to sit back.

Sorry Gary, but it's time to exit the building after 4 straight losses and the meek surrendering of 2 goal leads.
Can't really argue with that, Bleeds had another team to bring on whilst we had nothing capable of changing the game, sad.

what a joke, does GON not realise you can use subs to freshen up the side, second half Leeds came out the blocks fast and we couldn't cope and GON couldn't work out things needed changing.
another game Anthony should of come on for tavs around 70th min if not before and run at them.
Pearson would of made a difference
the coaches around GON really have to help him with this.
hopefully solent have some balls and quiz him about lack of subs when we were being played of the park

I've been backing O'Neil...but it seems he is too casual at half-times !
Another defeat against Everton will seal his fate I guess!

what a joke, does GON not realise you can use subs to freshen up the side, second half Leeds came out the blocks fast and we couldn't cope and GON couldn't work out things needed changing.
another game Anthony should of come on for tavs around 70th min if not before and run at them.
Pearson would of made a difference
the coaches around GON really have to help him with this.
hopefully solent have some balls and quiz him about lack of subs when we were being played of the park
Impact subs against us two weeks in a row. Problem now is that our subs are rusty, because they get so little game time.
Something like 6 points down the tubes in the last 4 weeks. Break can't get here fast enough.

To lose from a two goal lead in successive games is unbelievable and unacceptable. I can’t work out why we capitulate so easily, nor can I understand why the substitutions were too late and arguably with the wrong players.

We’ve certainly got a challenge on our hands now when we were sitting fairly comfortably mid table.

Don’t get excited when we score, cos VAR will rule it out. Don’t get excited when we’re winning, cos they’ll meekly throw it away. Don’t bother watching our corners. Look away at theirs.

What a joyless season this is turning into.
Was a great game, lots of goals we scored 2, could have had 5.

Just don't get this sit back approach when ahead.

Leeds were shyte, the crowd was booing, yet Gary decides to do what he did against Tottenham....try and protect a lead.

We are unable to do that.

Last edited:
This was the game I didn't want to lose.
Gary looked shell shocked at the end.
Once the crowd get going there sides can fold and we did unfortunately.

Unfortunately Gary is way out of his depth.
I hope and pray the new owner has already instructed Neil’s friends to have a man in place.
By the way Neil. No assists and no goals. Lol

To lose from a two goal lead in successive games is unbelievable and unacceptable. I can’t work out why we capitulate so easily, nor can I understand why the substitutions were too late and arguably with the wrong players.

We’ve certainly got a challenge on our hands now when we were sitting fairly comfortably mid table.
Yeah. I suppose we can take heart that we are still above 18th and there is more than a half-season to play. Mr. Bill will get here soon (we hope) to deliver some Christmas goodies. His Golden Knights are now 10-2, so losing will not be familiar territory.

I physically hurt. Now have to spend a week soaking up this defeat and everything that goes with it. We really could do with something to be happy about admidst some of the dark stuff going on at the moment.

;