Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

• Leicester win

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Forest win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that real ?!

Just trolling I presume.

Checked their match thread to see if they saw the comparison between the pen they got against us and the Cook one not given tonight. Naturally not, but that Haaland post was on there. Also someone else posted that they should stop going on about Haaland so presumably it's been a discussion on there.

They're living on another planet.

Checked their match thread to see if they saw the comparison between the pen they got against us and the Cook one not given tonight. Naturally not, but that Haaland post was on there. Also someone else posted that they should stop going on about Haaland so presumably it's been a discussion on there.

They're living on another planet.
I saw someone on a forum saying they reckon they should get Poch. The levels of delusion are through the roof. What makes them think they're so much more special than any other promoted team? The trophies they won 42 years ago?

If anything symbolises everything wrong with the PL, it's Jessie Lingard swanning about contributing nothing on 100k plus a week.

Forest GD now worse than ours

After tonight we either faced Leicester with a new manager bounce or with more confidence. No doubt Leicester have attacked well in games this season at times but forest helped them tonight

Well your analysis of teams has not got much credit.
I’ll poke my neck out and say we’ll win by 3 on Saturday.
Boris with the bitchy comments yet again. How predictable. Hope you are right re the score line. We can get at them if we approach the game right, we will see

I saw someone on a forum saying they reckon they should get Poch. The levels of delusion are through the roof. What makes them think they're so much more special than any other promoted team? The trophies they won 42 years ago?

If anything symbolises everything wrong with the PL, it's Jessie Lingard swanning about contributing nothing on 100k plus a week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-221109_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-221109_Chrome.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 71
Didn't realise Cooper only has 8 months left on his contract. You'd think on promotion the Greek fella would have pulled out the stops to keep him.

Lovely to see Fulham's transfer policy of a few seasons back working out just as well for Forest.

Imagine being in that promotion squad and seeing 2 players coming in in every position.

They did have a lot on loan last season who haven’t signed but even so 2 teams worth of new players seems rather extreme

Cooper has a had a contract offer on the table all summer. For one reason or another he hasn't signed it. My Forest supporting mate reckons that Cooper has had very little input into signings and that he wanted to give as many of his promotion team a chance in the PL, including trying to sign the loan players permanently. Forest supporters have been getting tetchy with him for a few weeks now because he doesn't play enough of the new signings. Only one way this is going to end with their owner.

Cooper has a had a contract offer on the table all summer. For one reason or another he hasn't signed it. My Forest supporting mate reckons that Cooper has had very little input into signings and that he wanted to give as many of his promotion team a chance in the PL, including trying to sign the loan players permanently. Forest supporters have been getting tetchy with him for a few weeks now because he doesn't play enough of the new signings. Only one way this is going to end with their owner.
If true that would explain a lot tbf.
I would only say Forest fans should be careful what they wish for.

Reality bites,eh. Looks like one season "back where they belong" , then back to where they have been for over two decades. Only this time with a bus load of football mercenaries on good wages : )

;