Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

Positives - despite all their possession and chances it’s still only 1-0
Negatives - we aren’t able to get out of our half and are basically playing 541 with very little attacking theeat

How it is only 1-0 is beyond me (And any proper fan)

But doesn't football bite you on the bum sometimes.
We can still win this.

"Let loose the Moose"

We should playing 4-4-1....its so obvious....:whist:.....still we're only 1-0 down which in our world equates to having them exactly where we want them!...:utc:

The great news is that somehow we are only losing by 1 goal. The bad news is everything else.

The wing backs are completely useless against Liverpool. Completely ineffective. I know Defoe is on the pitch because he is offside everytime the ball is played to him... otherwise I probably wouldn't know.

We really should be full of energy in the second half. Ibe is the only player who has actually run a little. Clearly change is needed for the second half.

One of the BT commentators is Soooo biased he is a disgrace.
Not giving us any credit whatsoever.......
But bolx to him, we are also in the Premier League !

Pundits on NBC highlighting how much time and space we are allowing Henderson. Saying we are outnumbered in midfield. They obviously don’t realize we are always outnumbered in midfield every game :(

defoe touched it 3 times apparently. including ko. come on bmth ffs

Pundits on NBC highlighting how much time and space we are allowing Henderson. Saying we are outnumbered in midfield. They obviously don’t realize we are always outnumbered in midfield every game :(

We're playing about 6 in midfield....and being outnumbered by henderson and Ox.

;