Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

I just don't get what planet EH is on... He brings off the only player showing any sort of positive intent for Mousset and keeps the completely ineffective shape the same...

Can someone exain why King's goal was considered offside?

King was offside but Wilson gets the ball with King not interfering with play. Wilson tries to get the ball past the Keeper, King is behind him when he strikes the ball. Ball comes back off 'keeper and King slots it away.

Not a bad effort. Kept going to the end and unlucky not to get one back. It was always going to be damage limitation in the end.

That was terrible, just 90 minutes of us giving the ball away and Liverpool practicing shots and long through balls. Very Meek and we need a couple of new fullbacks and a creative midfielder in the Summer.

Not the best, let's hope we improve next time out. We were hoping they had a CL hangover when, in fact, they took the adrenaline from that into this and steam-rollered us. Not a lot else to say.

That is probably EH's single worst performance as our manager. If everyone performs at the best I still think we lose the game by 3 goals. The shape was awful and was never going to work. I thought Defoe was on the pitch for about 60 minute too long. Defoe, Daniels and Fraser did nothing positive other than occupy some space today. And I don't think it's even necessarily their faults. We were sliced open time and again like butter and nothing changed until the last 5 minutes or so when the game was as good as gone. We were very lucky today. Really should have lost by at least 6.

;