Another great Bego save.
Luton keeper redundant.
Early 2nd half substitutions.
Good to see when things aren't working.
Not much better tho.
Luton closing us down quickly.
No shot on target by us for 83 minutes.
Bego to the rescue again.
Shockingly overwatered pitch. Luton have form for that stunt!
5/10 game.

Another clean sheet and thought both cooks Kelly, Simpson and begovic were good .
Solanke shocking, looked lost . Rico Jesus . Not wing back so why play him

Again got more than we deserved, very poor display, 83 mins before a shot on target!

Dull but good point. Showed lack of squad depth plus injuries. Junior and Brooks needed a rest. Three games in a week too much. They beat Norwich at home recently do decent result. Week to recover as well.

Could do with danjumas ability to beat aman and pace .
With Stanislas and brooks they like the intrigute football. With full backs not pushing on and solankes touch being like his in the premier league it’s not ideal

Jesus that was a horrible watch. At least we got a point I guess. Begovic to thank again.
What is obvious is that we need an attacking left full back/wing back. Both Kelly and Rico can’t do it. Not sure what Jeff offered today.
player ratings
-Begovic- 10- genuinely don’t believe he put a foot wrong. Everything he had to do he did perfectly.
-Smith- 5- offered nothing going forward. Okay at the back.
-Cook-5- dodgy at times, solid enough at others.
-Simpson-6- as above. Gets an extra point for a point saving interception at the end.
-Kelly-7- decent when moved to centre back. Not an attacking full back.
-L Cook- 6- solid enough, didn’t do a lot on the ball but some very good defensive work.
-Billing- 4- just a bit crap really.
-Jeff- 3- I’m going to get slammed here (I don’t care) but I’ve never seen a 20m midfielder who contributes so little. He runs around a bit but rarely actually wins the ball, often seems a yard off the pace. Doesn’t create anything and just slows the game down. Seems like a really nice guy but what does he actually offer on the pitch?
-Brooks- 2- a bit generous really. Did he find a teammate even once with a pass?
-Stanislas- 4- his free kicks are starting to really piss me off now.
-Solanke- 3- was incredibly poor but spent a lot of the game completely isolated.
JT- 2- got it completely wrong today imo. There was absolutely no one to run beyond the Luton defence in that line up. You had three creative players up top who like to drop into pockets but who exactly are they supposed to create for? Tried to rectify by being Surridge on but the game was so scrappy by that point it was too late. Line up cost us the opportunity of an extra 2 points today imo.

Credit to Luton, thought they played very well and stifled us in the right areas.

When we don’t get our passing game going we seem to get irritated too easily which then affects the rest of the match.

What’s the matter with Jeff?

;