Manchester United v AFC Bournemouth

For me and the rest of the Rose Tinted....today could be the greatest day of our lives since the Bolton game!
I'm cheating today though...I've poked out one side of my Rose-tinted and replaced it with plain glass...sort of nudge and wink to Ol SmHinters! A Non- Reality Filter!
Hey..but this guy is some Dude eh....what a geezer.....always thought Only Tools and Horses were one character short !

Lukaku and Martial are back according to this, Sanchez is still a doubt.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said Manchester United could make changes to the side to face Bournemouth in the Premier League.

The fixture comes just four days after the Boxing Day win over Huddersfield, and United are looking for a third straight win under Solskjaer.

The caretaker manager has been boosted by the return of Romelu Lukaku and Anthony Martial to the squad to face the Cherries, and Solskjaer says he could rotate his team with the trip to Newcastle in just three days time in mind.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...l-news/man-utd-bournemouth-team-news-15610735

Lee Mason is the referee.

Last edited:
If the most up-beat of us on the forum could get on the pitch we'd skin them*. Wish I could be there in body. Sky-go will have to do (courtesy of my son).
:computer::utc: (*P.S I mean at Football, not aggro!)

Your s'posed to be taking it easy Wingo! Can't keep a good man down eh! Nice to see it.....to see it nice at 1800 hrs!!!

Solskjaer on King. From Manchester Evening News.

“You’ve got to be concentrated. Josh is strong and quick, with loads of energy about him, so you’ve just got to be aware of him. Josh has really developed since I had him in the Reserves here. It’s great to see him having such a great career. He’s doing well for Norway, so back home he’s one of the few that we can really enjoy watching in the Premier League! But I hope the Norwegians won’t enjoy watching him in this game, because hopefully we can stop him.”

From SSN:

Starting XI: Begovic, Cook, Ake, Daniels, Ibe, Stanislas, Brooks, Surman, Rico, King, Wilson.

Subs: Boruc, Mings, Simpson, Lerma, Mousset, Fraser, Defoe.

Oh dear... Mings, Lerma and Fraser on the bench

From SSN:

Starting XI: Begovic, Cook, Ake, Daniels, Ibe, Stanislas, Brooks, Surman, Rico, King, Wilson.

Subs: Boruc, Mings, Simpson, Lerma, Mousset, Fraser, Defoe.

Oh dear... Mings, Lerma and Fraser on the bench
I’m guessing that Lerma is on the bench with one eye on his yellow card situation, is he on 9? As to Fraser, maybe not fully fit. Glad to see Brooks central though, he looked superb thee against Chelsea.

Lerma is a massive shame but can totally understand the reasoning behind it. I am worried about Stan as he hasn't been at the races in recent games but understand our options are limited. Think I'd have actually gone with the Chelsea line up with Simpson or Mings in the back three and Ake into midfield with Surman.

No it's not ridiculous. We have had a very tough December, we have an important home game against Watford on Weds, Lerma is on 9 yellows. You have to use your squad. daniels has played in a 3 man defense before. Stan needs to play himself into form and has played behind a front 2 before.

Hmm not sure what to make of that! At least the bench is strong if we need to chase the game. Would love to see Wee Man on around 60 mins against tired legs, as v BHA

;