Marc Pugh

Maybe a bit premature and a bit final . Obviously he should be up there but after he’s officially retired from AFCB .

Thought the Fletcher stand being named after a player that was still playing for us was a bit tinpot as well .

Maybe a bit premature and a bit final . Obviously he should be up there but after he’s officially retired from AFCB .

Thought the Fletcher stand being named after a player that was still playing for us was a bit tinpot as well .

That did tickle me, especially seeing as we had the Redknapp's name above the stand while he was still managing us as well. Both things are wonderfully tinpot

That did tickle me, especially seeing as we had the Redknapp's name above the stand while he was still managing us as well. Both things are wonderfully tinpot

As someone who will leap on any chance to call the club tinpot I don't agree in this instance.

Normally a renaming if done as a PR exercise to distract from a poor season (or few seasons) and get an unpopular board to suck up to the fans.

;