Mark Travers

From random twitter user:
"confirmed begovic came into training yesterday in shirt and jeans and said goodbye hence the exclusion today. Didn’t wanna say anything till I saw him out of the squad "

oh I have a feeling Boruc wife is expecting any minute, so maybe that's why .. if so good shout by Eddie, but as for Asmir unless he's ill or injured he won t be playing for the cherries again .

I would like to see Ramsdale given a chance next season, reckon he's got a very big future in the top flight .

Gutted for Artur? He's 39 years old, I'm sure he's not going to begrudge a young up and coming lad a chance in an end of season game.
Only reason I said I was gutted for him was he's out of contract ( although think he will sign for another season ) and if it was his last season then would have been a last home game to send him off .
I am one for the Young players to get a chance, Travers is another who has a bright future .

Im also one for giving the youngsters a go but it seems harsh on Boruc if he’s fit he hasn’t done too much wrong this season. And if we want to blood youngsters what about Taylor or Ofoborh in CM?

It's a great chance for Travers to get some game time and experience.
Plus, if Travers is going out this summer, how great will it look for his highlight reel to have footage of him making saves against Spurs . . .

As none of us know what has been said this week, maybe Artur will be actually fine with Travers getting a chance in this game, when we are safe for another season. Probably quite supportive, he knows he won't be playing forever.

Two people on Twitter now stating that Boruc is on the bench as his wife is about to give birth and he can leave quickly if needed.

Yes important to say he is a prospect. A gamble for Eddie but he seems to like throwing in the youngsters against the big teams.

;