Mark Travers

Sorry SDD, I normally agree with most things you post ( I know that's not what you like to hear: ) ) but IMHO ( is that social medialy correct? ) that's B.S., Jaws is nowhere near as good as One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest : )

Apologies for going off topic people because Travers is an exceptional keeper, all round nice guy and for a rookie keeper has had a fantastic season. Just about edges it from Dom Dom Di Dom and Randle P. McMurphy : )
All it took was a shirt. ;-)

It's a team game but we have the greatest number of clean sheets in the league.

If you took that and Mitrovich out of the season and it would be Dom.

I'm sure it's nice to get an award but I doubt any player thinks too much about it.

Travers saved us a number of times doing his job at the back.

Solanke scored the goals up front.

Both players for me equal for the award.

In the club one I voted for Solanke, when we think back after we signed him from Liverpool for a big fee, he had that hanging around this neck when he wasn’t getting the goals.

Took a lot of stick from some of our fans as well.

So after last season scoring 15 goals and this season after tomorrow could double that amount in the league, for me he got my vote over Travers,.

I think this might be why I'm so pro Dom getting it. One of my favourite things in football is seeing players who have been written off turning up and proving everyone wrong, even if it's me who's written them off. My other favourite thing is seeing youth team players come through and do well so despite my protests I'm still delighted by the season Travs has had (JZ, JA, GK too).

It's a team game but we have the greatest number of clean sheets in the league.

If you took that and Mitrovich out of the season and it would be Dom.

I'm sure it's nice to get an award but I doubt any player thinks too much about it.

You'd think player's player of the year would mean more to them. Always interesting too. Kelly, Cook, Dom could be in with a shout I reckon.

Probably Fans because that's who is represented on here.

Above only adds up to 24, so must be either partial season or some other metric.

Thanks.

Probably Fans because that's who is represented on here.

Above only adds up to 24, so must be either partial season or some other metric.

Thanks.

Its statistical man of the match, so gives one man of the match based on performances of all the players in each game (so both teams).

Both mark and dom were outstanding 19 clean sheets for mark and 29 goals for dom. But irs a team game and everyone involved made great contributions at different times.zemura , anthony and kilkenny I woukd like to mention.these 3 youngsters really put us on the road at the stsrt of the season when we hadnt the squad we have now.

I voted for Dom, but ecstatic around progress Travers has made. Something special about seeing young players come through the system and we haven't seen one for a while until this season iirc.

I was concerned about him being our number 1 last summer, but a month or two in, I was completely relaxed/assured seeing him lineup.

I know Woodman wasnt great in the cup game, but hes a top keeper at this level and would grt into most teams. Says a lot that Travers held him out imo.

Don't think we have to be concerned about losing Travers yet. Doubt he'll move to a top/bigger club yet, as extremely unlikely he'd get anything close to substantial game time elsewhere.

I don't see anything wrong with that post tbh.....he was wrong but we've all guilty of that.......i'm still waiting for a Jordon Ibe hat-trick.

I found the whole betting on Forest saga quite revolting and i've had as many arguments with Waz as anybody else on here but it never got personal......some of the responses to his posts by certain individuals were way over the top and they are as much to blame for all the distasteful squabbling as he was......at the end of the day he's just giving his opinion....you don't have to react or agree with them.....we're supposed to be adults.

;