Mark Travers

The other 10 might at some point be of a notion to spend some more time at the other end of the pitch...I'm just saying like...you know.. it might help somewhat....if that's ok to bring up such a thing.

Can anyone explain why he stays in the 6 yard box.
A friend who was a top keeper always said you have to come out to reduce the angles.

This is a good question and one I doubt you'll get a good answer for here. My guess would be that players are technically far more accurate so you're better off making the save harder for yourself by staying back than coming out and leaving yourself open to the ball getting passed around you and hit from distance into an open net.

Also, strikers often run into 'keepers once they dived to win cheap penalties

As a goalkeeper that has progressed to this level he must know what is required in terms of skills...whether it be PL or Championship...but he cannot control the dithering ineptitude of the defenders who are meant to be minimising the attempts at his goal.

Credit to Travers yesterday, thought he pulled off some absolutely outstanding saves.

Dilemma is whether to keep him as number 2 next season or allow him to push on at a championship club on loan.

Loan out and regular football for me, then re-assess in a year. Unless behind the scenes he's really developed enough to replace Neto, which I doubt, as he's barely played.

Luton looking at both Begovic and Travers as options for next season.

If they go for Travers and it's a loan that could work out really well for us. PL experience at a time he's unlikely to dislodge the number one here.
As long as it is just a loan.

Luton looking at both Begovic and Travers as options for next season.

If they go for Travers and it's a loan that could work out really well for us. PL experience at a time he's unlikely to dislodge the number one here.

They could do a whole load worse with either.

Especially Bego, he would be just what they need.

;