Max-Alain Gradel

Max, like others, is part of our history. That penalty tussle with Pitman was unique and it is a pity there is no footage of it to see.

Good luck Max and thanks for playing with a smile on your face even when perhaps you should have passed.

Crass generalisations!? Would you prefer Will Self or Russell Brand?
Here's another Rob.....when this ISLAND NATION finally rids itself of all its Sailors and Shipbuilding and Manufacturing dominance ...We are F#####d. Chew that!
Pull Nelsons column down....consign Churchill to the level of Love Island and Big Brother ..shoot the Queen and eat cockroaches!
I have tbh been quite impressed with your posts and what your life is about Rob! and your good support of Afcb! But I see life as I see it and I'm not afraid to talk ****************.... take it or leave it!

Last edited:
I've only had a J2o and a pasty at lunchtime( mrs rules ok).
So if this sounds like jealousy forgive me......I thought it was AlGard that was the financial man that talked shite!( Sorry Al!)

I like the bloke, that night against Barrow and the penalty. When he came back we were all dead keen on it. If not for the injury who knows, but yes he didn't like having to fit into a position for Eddie, and we couldn't really afford luxury like him, but I didn't hear many complaining at the time. Always have time for him, but glad he's gone now and we've recouped something rather than another year out on loan somewhere. Good luck to him, cheers for some great memories

This club has been used, abused, taken for a ride by many people prior to the present heady days....you can't blame fans for being sceptical , rude and obnoxious in their reflections of what hits the deck!

Ok we've all chucked our balls on the barbie. I talk out of where the Sun doesn't shine on Mondays. I think it does but apparently not!
But...Simpering mutterings about players that won't be on the pitch against Cardiff will drift into the Moonlight!

Too many celebrated when he came back, because he was great in L1.
Facts are, not PL standard, never was, never will be.
Injuries aside, not up to it.

More money spunked by people who really don't know how to handle the large funds that come in to the club each year.

Mark my words...there will be money flunked again this year.

Rantie might still cut it tho!

what money?

not long ago you were telling us all we didn’t have any

what money?

not long ago you were telling us all we didn’t have any
Oh for goodness sake yesyescherry, you obviously don’t understand finance. All we do, quite simply, is borrow more money so that the c£93m debt increases. If you had attended the recent webinar broadcast from Brittany on business finance then you’d know that.

£93 million....oh my Jesus/ God....is that how much you actually think we are in debt.
Come down from the masthead Popeye, get Olive Oil to make you a brew!
When the **************** hits the fan the £93 million will seem like the Artful Dodgers takings on a wet Wednesday!I

There are yachts in the Carribean and Monaco with chefs in their galleys pummeling pastry into the shape of the afcb badge and bowing to papier mache models of Eddie Howe on Wages that demand a new meaning to the word in the dictionary!
The American investment company....American!

Forget all that carp I've just spouted.....a new Stadium in KP is being 'talked about' Ha!

Well Fuzzy..if you take my posts that seriously ..I dont! I'm just having fun on a communication medium that cuts no ice . Who cares loses? Who dares has fun!
I can say one thing on here and the opposite in a pub or in a park. What's the big deal ?.....there isn't one!

It takes a lot of financial acumen to have put your money into property in the Cotes d'Armor department of Brittany which is where our French correspondent lives: https://www.french-property.com/news/french_property_market/house_prices_brittany_sept_2016/

After all losing 8.4% of a property's value after 10 years takes some skill.

But then what do we know about high finance?

Blimey. Property prices in France are my fault?
A new low in posting on here.

Living the dream in the peaceful countryside....Well, until they build the training complex next door....if it happens.

;