Milos Kerkez

This isn’t a school playground TJ.
Are you sure?
The more I think about it, it actually is. You got the bullies and the wimps. The nerds and the eggheads are always at each other's throats. The music mavens are hanging out together, while the elite group is holding court at one end. A few social activists are trying to drum up some support to little avail, and the jocks and jokesters are mingling.

Hang on to your lunch money Waz ................

The more I think about it, it actually is. You got the bullies and the wimps. The nerds and the eggheads are always at each other's throats. The music mavens are hanging out together, while the elite group is holding court at one end. A few social activists are trying to drum up some support to little avail, and the jocks and jokesters are mingling.

Hang on to your lunch money Waz ................
Dare I ask what group I fall into?:unsure::wave:

‘One of the most coveted full-backs in Europe, Kerkez chose to move to the Premier League despite reported interest from clubs involved in the Champions League this season.

AFC Bournemouth chief executive Neill Blake said: “We are delighted to announce the signing of Milos, a talented young player with a great deal of potential.

“He was being tracked by a number of clubs in Europe but was very keen to join us after hearing about our plans and ambitions for the future.’

Crazy times

Yes Kilkenny who is about four foot tall and couldn’t get into a league one team will for sure make us less lightweight in midfield
He's 5' 7" according to Wikipedia. He's a skilful player but I don't think he has the physicality to be successful in the PL as I think he'll get bundled off the ball,
having watched what happens to him in matches.

;