Milos Kerkez

I know it’s only a highlights reel but this kid looks the real deal

I’m excited as everyone else is excited but personally I don’t ever watch these types of videos.

I just get flashbacks from Tom Mitchell allegedly doing our scouting based on YouTube videos and playing champ man…

who's worried about a super league?
personally, I cant wait for the mega clubs to fcuk off and leave the rest of us to
some proper competition
The best part will be when it all collapses around their ears once the novelty wears off and they all come crawling back, tails between their legs, asking to be readmitted to our leagues.
I really hope they then get told to "do one" but we all know that they'll be welcomed back with open arms after suffering some symbolic small slap of their wrists. 'Tis the way of the world. Money talks ! :censor:

I know I keep repeating this but those big clubs don’t want to quit the Premier League.
I think that if the Super League did gain enough traction, if they had enough of the major clubs involved, by that I mean, the top clubs from all countries except England, then there might be a mass bundle towards the ESL, for fear of missing the boat and being left behind in an irrelevant league.

But as long as it's mainly just the bankrupt Spanish and Italian clubs pushing for it, I think that England's top clubs now realise that they are better off staying put. If the top French, German and Dutch clubs all start joining an ESL, then England's "big" clubs would have a decision to make, but I think they realise that they barely dodged a bullet by pulling out of the last one.

Let's face it, all this talk of a Super League is only really coming to the fore because the Premier League is doing so well and financially dominating all leagues in Europe. The Premier League is currently the place to be and, as you say, anybody already there would be mad to voluntarily leave.

Not a mention in BBC Sport transfer rumours, or The Athletic Daily. We may be tinpot but I think we'll slip under the radar when the season starts.

This will be really excellent news. A genuine statement of intent and hopefully makes us more attractive to young European talent when they see the likes of him and Zabarnyi here. Hugo Larsson decided we weren't the right place for him back in Jan and is now at Frankfurt. I wonder if this squad building would have changed his mind?

I'm interested to see what the back up plan will be for left back:

- Vina on loan?
- Older head looking for one more season? Not sure who is out there?
- Another youngster to develop but maybe with less expectation of being first choice?
- A combination of Kelly and Smith? That one has me :eek:

That's for another day though. Well done to the club, and all involved.

;