Milos Kerkez

The Christie at left back idea isn't a bad one imo. Having said that, he's been so strong in a deeper midfield role that I think moving him from there would make us considerably weaker. For this reason, I'd play Tav or Sinisterra at left back. Also, I believe they both have more pace than Christie, but I might be wrong there.
But if Alex Scott can go into midfield today your suggestion could work. Possibly only a 60 minute fix though!

It’s clearly all part of the plan of signing all these wingers - most full backs these days are converted wingers - so we’re well stocked even with all the current injuries.

More seriously, I’d play Tav at left back. As a one-off or temporary solution, I don’t think that weakens us greatly, particularly against Forest and Fulham.

Whilst I’d prefer Tav to be further forward, we do have plenty of other options who should all be chomping at the bit to get a start.

Where is Captain Cardigan these days ?

I think he had the potential to be a top tier manager.....had he gone down the tracksuit route and stayed clear of interviews...or at least found a way to destroy interviewers....like Clough and Roy H.
His Manager/Player Communication could/ would have been improved over time.

Where is Captain Cardigan these days ?

I think he had the potential to be a top tier manager.....had he gone down the tracksuit route and stayed clear of interviews...or at least found a way to destroy interviewers....like Clough and Roy H.
His Manager/Player Communication could/ would have been improved over time.
Probably shopping for his New Year cardigan?

;