Milos Kerkez

I think you will find that the Rosy Red Spectacle Brigade will be having a good cry at around 4:45pm tomorrow when they realise that playing away from home without three injured full backs has just proven very costly.
Crying with laughter as we won the game without any full backs on the pitch..,

New song for afcb

We don’t need full backs,
We don’t need full backs

We are afc bournemouth
We won’t need full backs

Crying with laughter as we won the game without any full backs on the pitch..,

New song for afcb

We don’t need full backs,
We don’t need full backs

We are afc bournemouth
We won’t need full backs
A team full of wingers.......we've got a team full of wingers.

Tbf we have been known to buy winger after winger

Howe was fond of wingers too.

Recall concern on here around not addressing other positions each window, but seemingly constant influx of them wingers, and links to others.

I think the Demarai Gray saga did something to him.

Howe was fond of wingers too.

Recall concern on here around not addressing other positions each window, but seemingly constant influx of them wingers, and links to others.

I think the Demarai Gray saga did something to him.
That was a long thread wasn’t lol.

He was or is your typical winger wasn’t he speed and skills but completely erratic and inconsistent. I used to be a big fan of Paul wood and Jason brissett. Woody was the first person I’d see do step overs long before Ronaldo and others

He was or is your typical winger wasn’t he speed and skills but completely erratic and inconsistent. I used to be a big fan of Paul wood and Jason brissett. Woody was the first person I’d see do step overs long before Ronaldo and others

Gray? Very good player. Not saying it put of bitterness, but I reckon he'd have gone to have a much better career if he signed for us back then.

Looks like a waif but very good player imo. Real handful, natural spark/flair and ability.

No I
So it turns out you could have enjoyed a beer before the game as it wouldn’t have made a difference. ;)
No I don't normally drink alcohol before a game anyway as I want to focus on the game. One reason is that I consider it rude when these pig ignorant lager swilling 'bunts' keep expecting one to keep getting up and down out of ones seat becuse they want to come past enroute to the gents six or seven times during the game. They only think of themselves. I waited until last five minutes as I was leaving ground anyway to avoid the hoards and traffic and had a waz on the way out.

Last edited:
No I

No I don't normally drink alcohol before a game anyway as I want to focus on the game. One reason is that I consider it rude when these pig ignorant lager swilling 'bunts' keep expecting one to keep getting up and down out of ones seat becuse they want to come past enroute to the gents six or seven times during the game. They only think of themselves. I waited until last five minutes as I was leaving ground anyway to avoid the hoards and traffic and had a waz on the way out.
You had a waz on the way out, was he there too?

Absolutely pathetic for him to ‘like’ a post like that, he’s not long signed for us and has far from proven himself here yet. There are a few I’d be disappointed to lose but he isn’t one of them tbh, I’m sure that he’ll go on to be a top class player in time but if we can make a healthy profit on him this summer then I would be all for a sale if this is his attitude.

Absolutely pathetic for him to ‘like’ a post like that, he’s not long signed for us and has far from proven himself here yet. There are a few I’d be disappointed to lose but he isn’t one of them tbh, I’m sure that he’ll go on to be a top class player in time but if we can make a healthy profit on him this summer then I would be all for a sale if this is his attitude.

Not like you to overreact.

;