New Old Cherry

yeah so you keep saying, but you seem to be the only one that continually has to mention it, if you never mentioned you were a boscombe supporter I'm guessing nearly all the people on here would assume you were one, but you mentioning it gets you onto your favourite subject, YOU
Thats what you keep saying so I guess you believe it....its just more banter to me !

What can I say..that doesn't grip someone's sh*t ?

Well the answer to that I guess....is that I plainly cannot...not in this place....and you have to be in a certain clique to get away most fringe/ alternative stuff.

The Premier League Clique.....everything set within f√cking 'opinion boundaries'.

The end of this season will see me giving serious consideration to f√cking off away from it.
Ooh a promise of a possible flounce.

[QUOTE="New Old Cherry, post: 811078, member: 7270"

There are some Forums that would dearly love someone like me in their ranks...to confront other club infiltrators that occasionally come in to insult Boscombe Football...but no that's not ever considered has it....and i've diced up a few Brighton, Southampton and Swindon dorks across the years...
[/QUOTE

I bet I'm not the only one that would like to hear your "war stories" about how you singlehandedly fought off hostile intruders, like Horatius on the bridge. You'd probably be a bit more appreciated on here if we knew about how much you've done to shield us from online marauders.

At least this will all be off to the all about new old cherry thread soon .
Really ?....won't that be fun.....f√ck-all to do with me !
The mundane things folk care about ...when there are kids being murdered by bombs around the planet !

This 'Forum' really does beggar belief at times.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="New Old Cherry, post: 811078, member: 7270"

There are some Forums that would dearly love someone like me in their ranks...to confront other club infiltrators that occasionally come in to insult Boscombe Football...but no that's not ever considered has it....and i've diced up a few Brighton, Southampton and Swindon dorks across the years...
[/QUOTE

I bet I'm not the only one that would like to hear your "war stories" about how you singlehandedly fought off hostile intruders, like Horatius on the bridge. You'd probably be a bit more appreciated on here if we knew about how much you've done to shield us from online marauders.
I didn't do anything spectacular....just went on their Forums and 'spoke my mind'...a bit like I do on this thing.
Not sure I actually want to be 'appreciated' on this Forum....a Forum that I find so much fault with...I'd rather be at odds with the greater part of it...then i'll just p*ss off when i'm ready....I won't be surprised anyway if they kick me off...another ban would do it I reckon.....
...then I'll just carry on supporting the Cherries in private.

And yet here you are , day after day after day ,more than just about every other poster ..weird behavior isnt it .
Do you do anything else other than find fault with posters( well maybe it's only me haha) ?..at least I reflect on bits of Cherries history...attempt a joke here and there....and try to open up a reaction or two by bringing up aspects of the game.

Sure as fcuk won’t do it at a match .
Is that the reason for your persistent choleric reactions to my posts ?...that I'm in exile....and have been for quite some years now.
I find it difficult to make an enemy of you for any reason...so I'm at a disadvantage on that score.

Do you do anything else other than find fault with posters( well maybe it's only me haha) ?..at least I reflect on bits of Cherries history...attempt a joke here and there....and try to open up a reaction or two by bringing up aspects of the game.
Oh yeah a real Neil Vacher you are .

It's saved me and others reading reams of shite elsewhere knowing it's now being put in this toilet of a thread. I just feel sorry for DJ having to clean up after you every other night.
There quite a number who like my posts...that fact needs airing !

These 'reams of sh*te elsewhere ..is that exclusively from me ..or do some others produce it...and do they deserve their own thread ?
Like I am the only one posting opinions that are unpopular.
What an absolute load of crap.

Do opinions have to suit a certain faction of the Forum population...so much so that little 'clubs' of offended individuals have to react in unison and gang up on the 'maverick' poster.

It's bloody pathetic... .mind you we are talking about a Forum in a Tory town...and we know how they behave...but of course there are the very sensitive Woke Left Wingers as well...plenty of them about on here.
As an Ex- serviceman and Green Part voter I was always going to get up a few noses eh ?

And if you see my name crop up in a thread..why read it if you know how my opinions tend to be tailored ..you could just skip past the post.
There are a number of members that just want the Forum to sit in their comfort zone..not to be shocked or phased by any opinions outside the doctrines that they have developed.
I repeat...It's bloody pathetic and socially unhealthy, insular ....unworldly!

Last edited:

;