New Old Cherry

When Brian goes quiet, the vacuum is filled.

The irony is that NOC has his own thread and yet it gets invaded by bitch-slapping posters.
Marvellous.
Ha hah Yes.....Eureka moment !.....
.......that's what I was hoping might become apparent ..while I went 'dormant '.
No poster deserves or needs his or her 'own thread'.and it just encourages a kind of chav - like derision.

Woke is Woke, awake in its ignorance, and it aspires to break a Nation..break great people, break a culture that has served to repel infiltrators and insurgents for centuries !

Rule Britannia !

No surrender. End of. Fullstop

Ha hah...that's the one thing I'm not...and you know that !

Boring is debatable and highly subjective. Repetitive is certainly neither. Repetitive is quantifiable.

How many times have your various user names explained your posting strategy on this message board? That is, why and how you do it. No-one else does this: only you.
Should one take a guess how many times? Is it one, two or five hundred times?

How many instances are there where you have used the words, woke, snowflake and elite (and variations of)? Could it be a similar count as for the above?
Worse, despite much prodding, you still won't tell us a) who are the elite b) what woke means and c) who what a snowflake reaction is. To be fair, you have given a few of these yourself, so folks might be able to work snowflake out.

What is the score for the number of times you have reminded us that you were in the military (navy, fisheries protection)? While a few people may may revealed this once or where relevant to a thread, you throw this little hand grenade in rather often. Usually to justify a post or language use. Again, no-one else does this. What is the head count, a hundred plus?

The question is this; when does repetitive become boring?

;