New Old Cherry

Brian needs a virtual statue, or a virtual coin named in his uniqueness.

An effigy of his brilliance, his quick wit, his contempt of all things modern.

Brian, Brian, Brian.

Our saviour, our hope, our NBT.

A Non Brianable Token, a new and less woke alternative to Bitcoin and Non Fungible Tokens.

More valuable than Bitcoin, Briancoin will consume the masses, with his earthy, yet down to earth narcissistic approach to 'modern life'

Briancoin will transverse the world Brian used to live in...... the 'unmodern world' seamlessly into the 'modern world' of which he has now unfortunately found himself an unwilling participant of.

Brian is at the forefront of the unmodern/modern world transformation, and a pioneer of the phenomenon.

Without his foresight, and unwoke way of tackling this never before seen spiral into cantankerous belligerence, you may never have the opportunity to join this movement.

The Brian movement.

Trolling doesn't register in my world..daft word...better suited to its context of strange little gremlin people who live under bridges and jump out to scare village idiots !
Trying to get a mental image of you Brian- I shouldn't add this to the options should I? It'd give you a sort of cute quality I think. Do you do cute?

' Opinionated' types tend to offend across a wide cross - section of any given community from what I'm experiencing in the modern age..

I guess you could further classify those types into rude gobshites or slightly more polite but irritating tw@ts....
I obviously fit into one of those !
No- to each their own opinion, but I see a bit of wisdom and humour in the mix too. Plus jumping out from under bridges and scaring people

' Opinionated' types tend to offend across a wide cross - section of any given community from what I'm experiencing in the modern age..

I guess you could further classify those types into rude gobshites or slightly more polite but irritating tw@ts....
I obviously fit into one of those !
So it is OK to hold old-fashioned prejudices against women, spread them and offend half the population because you are opinionated.

Did you apply the same justification to yourself when you made racist and homophobic posts?

Trying to get a mental image of you Brian- I shouldn't add this to the options should I? It'd give you a sort of cute quality I think. Do you do cute?
Say what you think...that's more or less what I promote...I'm probably not too cute...more acute.

Mental Age' is probably a bit of a dodgy thing to label anyone with...nothing is fair on this Planet and many poor souls are afflicted with brain defects at birth...or can pick them up along the journey.

This is a bit heavy - i've only been awake 15 minutes...but i'd label myself at 73 mental-age which matches real age...and is purely reliant on experiences ....negatively imbibed with splashes of hypocrisy ( which is common in 90% of us I'd guess)...but positively streaked with diverse rivers of humour whereupon I dip my straw and suck up coping mechanisms !

Septic, hectic ...poetic...much other 'ic !

No Brian is an old man in his 70s ...who looks his age ( despite him saying he looks 20 years younger ) those of us who remember his first incarnation know this....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So it is OK to hold old-fashioned prejudices against women, spread them and offend half the population because you are opinionated.

Did you apply the same justification to yourself when you made racist and homophobic posts?
Nothing malicious intended in any of my poetic rants...or attempts at humour ; Some of the content i've since inspected and rejected through bouts of introspection ..inspired to a degree, on occasion, by yourself and one or two others.
I freely mix gregariously, amply lashed with sanguinity, around all sorts of people in family /society and any gender or race variations within those spheres.

Nothing malicious intended in any of my poetic rants...or attempts at humour ; Some of the content i've since inspected and rejected through bouts of introspection ..inspired to a degree, on occasion, by yourself and one or two others.
I freely mix gregariously, amply lashed with sanguinity, around all sorts of people in family /society and any gender or race variations within those spheres.

This reminds me of the episode of friends where Joey discovers a thesaurus for the first time.

'Amply lashed with sanguinity', more like amply lashed with 'Spoon's finest Cornish cask.

;