New Old Cherry

There is no concrete, consistent interpretation of the Rules any more.. they've f√cked with the game so much in this decade...control of Refs and VAR is corrupt and 'all over auction'..so to speak.
MONEY is the f√cking Guvnor.. there seems no going back to the Old Game ...in it's simple magnificence !

Leicester won the Title...shock and horror....so 'They', the Money Generators, had to take actions to consolidate their Power....if that Power meant that Confusion and Mayhem kept the 'Underlings' at bay then so be it...worse to come i'm afraid.

If you want to still dob out your 'dollar'..then carry on being subservient to this Crap !
…and I suppose Covid wasn’t real either.

…and I suppose Covid wasn’t real either.
Quite what that's got to do with my post..the mind boggles. Zero connection that I can interpret....but then that's this Forums forte...misreading, misinterpretation....cliquey elitists and bossy b@stards dictating the flow...and then taking umbrage and applying snowflakery at the slightest deviation from that flow!

Well NO it was Real alright...was COVID ..and the smaller clubs were affected worse. ...M-O-N-E-Y. !

Last edited:
There is no concrete, consistent interpretation of the Rules any more.. they've f√cked with the game so much in this decade...control of Refs and VAR is corrupt and 'all over auction'..so to speak.
MONEY is the f√cking Guvnor.. there seems no going back to the Old Game ...in it's simple magnificence !

Leicester won the Title...shock and horror....so 'They', the Money Generators, had to take actions to consolidate their Power....if that Power meant that Confusion and Mayhem kept the 'Underlings' at bay then so be it...worse to come i'm afraid.

If you want to still dob out your 'dollar'..then carry on being subservient to this Crap !
Thanks for giving me permission to watch AFCB.

Not sure what nocs point is tbh. Or more to the point, why he bothers posting tbh (albeit is amusing), as doesn't seem to like much about the ckub or football in general tbh. Or the forum.

NOn stop 'contrarian' views and defending his views and castigating 'the forum'.
maybe he doesn't get the attention he feels he needs/deserves in real life so he comes on here to fulfill his needs

Not sure what nocs point is tbh. Or more to the point, why he bothers posting tbh (albeit is amusing), as doesn't seem to like much about the ckub or football in general tbh. Or the forum.

NOn stop 'contrarian' views and defending his views and castigating 'the forum'.
Keep mentioning me and it's liable to get more intense from my camp !

maybe he doesn't get the attention he feels he needs/deserves in real life so he comes on here to fulfill his needs
Whatever I think of the Forum and the State of Football...it's interesting and enjoyable to be part of the general banter and the common denominator is us all wanting this club to do well.
Anyone who got attached to the club from childhood and attended Dean Court is naturally a part of its History....a fan is that by emotional attachment.
A pivotal point in my particular attachment was the Bucket scenario....and I'm not totally sure without that would I have eventually, upon getting onto 'devices'... have been so fervent and ferocious in my opinions since..and in my exiled environment.
But I guess I've taken up a Cherry for Life stance whatever scrapes I get into on this medium.

Whatever I think of the Forum and the State of Football...it's interesting and enjoyable to be part of the general banter and the common denominator is us all wanting this club to do well.
Anyone who got attached to the club from childhood and attended Dean Court is naturally a part of its History....a fan is that by emotional attachment.
A pivotal point in my particular attachment was the Bucket scenario....and I'm not totally sure without that would I have eventually, upon getting onto 'devices'... have been so fervent and ferocious in my opinions since..and in my exiled environment.
But I guess I've taken up a Cherry for Life stance whatever scrapes I get into on this medium.
your drivel you just posted has got nothing to do with my comment but i guess it was another chance for you to give us a bit more of your life story

your drivel you just posted has got nothing to do with my comment but i guess it was another chance for you to give us a bit more of your life story
You don't expect a f√cking response then...to your post directed at me ?
You think I'm going to be f√cking subservient to your drivel coming my way ( I don't normally use that word in responses...but as your so fond of it).
You don't own the f√cking Forum or have any assumed power within it.
Why can a certain few posters not ever have an opinion left alone....and be leapt upon the the exact same tossers that delight in picking apart opinions but rarely having anything in depth or interesting set down by themselves for perusal...scared of criticism ?....that's the one thing you can't pin on me !

Last edited:
You don't expect a f√cking response then...to your post directed at me.
You think I'm going to be f√cking subservient to your drivel coming my way ( I don't normally use that word in responses...but as your so fond of it).
You don't own the f√cking Forum or have any assumed power within it.
Why can a certain few posters not ever have an opinion left alone....and be leapt upon the the exact same tossers that delight in picking apart opinions but rarely having anything in depth or interesting set down by themselves for perusal...scared of criticism ?....that's the one thing you can't pin on me !
Tosser here.

It wasn't an apology you fool, it was a sarcastic post.

You really are quite plain dumb.

You played right into it.

I highlighted people like you who add nothing, but just try and poke others.

The irony.

It wasn't an apology you fool, it was a sarcastic post.

You really are quite plain dumb.

You played right into it.

I highlighted people like you who add nothing, but just try and poke others.

The irony.I used apology rather than spelling the whole title of the thread out.
I know. I used apology rather than spell out the complete headline of the thread.
You have A inferiority complex.

;