New Old Cherry

He ain't my best mate....he am just an acquaintence across a page or two on these ere thread.
Anyway, why don't YOU apply to be my best mate..come down ere...I'll stand you a couple of pints but you have to finish off my half - sucked Werthers and the eggs what he might have 'picked' ....and I'll introduce you to Long Mary from the Dairy and Hairy Kate, our local trannies whereupon they might spit roast you under the 200 year old May Tree in Spoons garden at the back.
I might like that……the spit roasting of myself part.

All tourists, thousands of them. All tight bastards as well! Rather than drink in bars they stock up in the supermarket and get hammered on their balconies. Rowdy as f-ck!
Moved to central Pattaya today, which promises to be the more 'authentic Pattaya experience'. I'll keep you updated on the 'I'm off' topic.

Yes, my experience of them in places like Turkey is they're quite bolshy, obnoxious, 'serious' and borderline aggressive in their demeanor. As a generalization. Defo likely to rub many Brits up wrong way as we shuffle around somewhat politely in reserved manners, lol

Yes, my experience of them in places like Turkey is they're quite bolshy, obnoxious, 'serious' and borderline aggressive in their demeanor. As a generalization. Defo likely to rub many Brits up wrong way as we shuffle around somewhat politely in reserved manners, lol
You've hit the nail on the head there. Miserable bastards!

…as perfectly exemplified by the majority of your posts.
Well then....that balances well with the majority of your posts being pretty damn good, highly intelligible and well worth reading.
And that for once is me avoiding sarcasm and any vindictive leanings.
.My stuff gets put out just to provide alternative material...not necessarily for argument...right or wrong doesn't matter....it has no power over or control of anything..

This forum is not for discussion, it’s for Brian’s statements. Hence he has his own thread.

I wish I didn't have it ....and anyway it turns out that others are using it more than me to make statements about this and that while i'm on other threads or up the road walking across the moorland and around the lakes...:cuppa:

Well, it would be a logical step for the club to remove the OAP concessions.

Bill Foley would like a younger clientele as they'll most likely spend more money in the bar and the shop.

I'm certainly expecting ticket prices to go up again next season.
They can shove that up their @rse then ..
...and maybe if they took the club And their Money, as it is, over to America..then a new Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic could be raised as a Phoenix club and compete with the Poppies..pie and pint at a local derby.
Get football back to it's Amateur roots....start again...new journey !
The game at MC v Arsenal showed what a farce it has become.!

The grounds will be full of 'They's' and ' its'........
...controlled by AI.......''.Football is basically finished......it might survive a few more years in Soccer form.......Thank you ver y f√cking much USA!

Beep beep beep vehicle reversing, vehicle reversing.
You can say what you f√cking like matey ..but I ain't afraid of speaking my mind..yep that entails going in reverse on occasion .who f√cking cares..I've got f√ck-all to lose at 73....my Life CV has plenty of good on it and plenty of sh*t on it.

Comme ci... comme ca. ! Qué Sera Sera.

Catch me on a Friday 'arternoon....

Come fiama fui cresce...
As a flame grows assaulted by the wind,
Every virtue which heaven exalts,
Shines the more as it is more offended.

So boil that !

How much more Snowflake can it get FFS ?..do some of you guys just sit there on Fridays waiting to be 'wound up'...
I come back from out and about...chuck in a few relatively innocuous words...a question...and all Online hell is let loose...
Gotta laugh really...when you consider what is going on around the Planet !
Think about it ..about what upsets you....and compare with the plight of other poor b@stards sharing this spinning rock !

How much more Snowflake can it get FFS ?..do some of you guys just sit there on Fridays waiting to be 'wound up'...
I come back from out and about...chuck in a few relatively innocuous words...a question...and all Online hell is let loose...
Gotta laugh really...when you consider what is going on around the Planet !
Think about it ..about what upsets you....and compare with the plight of other poor b@stards sharing this spinning rock !
Three posts count as all hell let loose!

;