New Old Cherry

I tired of the PL fairly quickly for various reasons and now with VAR it's worse.....but I can't shake off a love of the Dean Court club....however I think I can shake off this Forum....not too long into the future.

"You keep saying that, you keep not going. Can you give it some welly? Come on!"

I dont understand why a person (Brian in this case) has to announce they may or may not be leaving a forum. Surely just leave or if the ego doesn’t let you, just say goodbye.
Under severe consideration ....

....but for now it's Matchday and Up the Cherries....we dearly want that FA Cup ...Saints and Pompey have done it...so we need to have it !

Yes, technically known as the Pre-Flounce Announce.

Experienced Flounce pros have been known to pre-announce their Grand Flounce with a series of carefully timed Pre-Flounces so as to build up maximum tension and drama leading up to the Big Day.

I have the feeling we are in for a true classic.

I dont understand why a person (Brian in this case) has to announce they may or may not be leaving a forum. Surely just leave or if the ego doesn’t let you, just say goodbye.
Because if you just left without saying anything, that could be misinterpreted as an Extended Silent Sulk, and nobody wants that.

Where's the drama ? The pleading to stay ? The final hurled insults ? The emotional goodbyes ?

I get nostalgistic when I see Brains avatar clad in a velvet collared Abercrombie, just like the one I wore,as a Suede Head back in the day with some lovely two tone Levi Staypress and a pair of big old Billy Brogues ( pint of Fed Ordinary 16p down the Workies,p"ssed for a quid,happy days!)

I get nostalgistic when I see Brains avatar clad in a velvet collared Abercrombie, just like the one I wore,as a Suede Head back in the day with some lovely two tone Levi Staypress and a pair of big old Billy Brogues ( pint of Fed Ordinary 16p down the Workies,p"ssed for a quid,happy days!)
Not Royal Brogues from Ravel shoes in Commercial road then?:cool:

Touch of Roger Moore perhaps?

Perhaps the 2024 edition will be in a safari suit?

Screenshot_20240106_133824_Chrome.jpg

Yes, technically known as the Pre-Flounce Announce.

Experienced Flounce pros have been known to pre-announce their Grand Flounce with a series of carefully timed Pre-Flounces so as to build up maximum tension and drama leading up to the Big Day.

I have the feeling we are in for a true classic.

May leave as whilst on the bad run was regularly declaring he was needed to get/help us through the struggle.

Perhaps we're now looking good, may feel his job is done?

;