New Old Cherry

What I'm getting is that you've joined the bunch of w@nkers that try to crack me daily / weekly...they never win and nor will you.
I quite enjoy being unpopular you see..f√cking weird I know...but then I don't particularly like the general tone of around half the members..and that goes right back to my first week on what I perceived at the time to be a quite unfriendly and cliquey 'welcome' .
Not much has changed.
You might have noticed my somewhat cantankerous, come 'socially awkward' and exponentially disengaging persona...the oft times tangential wanderings and rants are testament to that, but it's really an 'Act' developed parallel to a coping mechanism to deal with the aforementioned w@nkers !

I don't think 'intelligence' is part of the equation, either on my part or yours.
You cannot gauge that accurately on a flawed medium such as this...you would need several, real life, face to face meetings for that I'd say...or maybe just an hour if your experienced in psychological matters or ideally of that profession.
A most excellent post. Well said that man!

I’m getting the one with a huge tick on it. Nike won’t appreciate it. Maybe we could change the slogan to ‘it’s all about me’, instead of ‘just do it’.

One of the main faults with this forum is that there are too many folk who have their heads in the clouds and who just like and want to read 'super dooper', mega positive squeaky clean comments and refuse to entertain people who see and say things as it is, or as they are.
Or aren't in your case.

How many times have you actually predicted something correctly that wasn't very short odds on at the bookies?

I think 12 out of 13 seasons of incorrectly predicting relegation should tell you to give up!

;