Next Manager Betting Odds

It seems like it will be Woodgate?

Why did they get him (regardless of jones going). Especially on a 6 month contract?!
Seems silly if so, didn't do well at Middlesbrough and admitted he needed to step back into coaching before being manager again.

Has to be Frank in my eyes, got Derby to play off Final..
Did well at Chelsea considering they couldn't sign players to start with etc.
Go get him even if its for 6 months..

TopFarrier suggested Roy Keane last night before JT was even sacked.
Sure, we'd end up getting relegated but in the meantime the wasters in the squad will have received a darn good kicking which could serve them well in the future.

I predict now, whoever comes in, that we will see an improvement for a month or so as the players get to know and try to impress their new manager. After that they will revert back to type and suddenly we'll be back to looking like eleven strangers out on the pitch chasing a ball about a bit.

With no transfer window left to change things, I really can't imagine any manager being successful with the squad we have at the moment. Purely because many of the players have no pride and no fight in them.

We will most probably slide back down the leagues before we end up with a squad actually determined to go out there and give their all for the club.

Pearson did a terrible job at Watford last season and got sacked for it.

His record shows that he has had many dodgy seasons over the years,

Howe is probably looking after his kids during lockdown, so will not be available at the moment.

It would be a real backward step for Lampard to come here.

Pulis is only good for a relegation battle, not capable of leading us to promotion.

I would go for Danny Cowley.

Well at least the fact that the club has stated that there is no deadline for a new appointment suggests there might at least be a proper recruitment PROCESS this time. Obviously, with the quick turnaround in the summer, the board's hands were tied somewhat, a quick resolution was needed.
Hopefully now they will look at several candidates for the job before deciding upon ( hopefully ) the correct candidate.
Trouble is, if Blake gets the final say, that doesn't fill me with confidence.
Do we think Blake has something on Demin ? Demin seems to trust him 100% these days. It's slightly worrying to me.

;