Nicolas Jackson

What about that handball decision?

For me that was a penalty and it wouldn’t have surprised me if in the same position, but the player was one of ours, it might have gone against us.

How that was not a penalty, what an absolute joke, because his hand was near his body was the explanation, he handled the ball.

It was never a penalty even with these soft modern handball laws, where the phuck is he meant to put his arms when jumping behind his body like's he being cuffed that's not how anyone jumps naturally who has a pair of arms, his arms were shifted in close to his chest most likely because of the soft arms out law so he jumped like he was defending a boxing punch arms over his chest.
The only people that could think that's a clear pen are all the southern plastic Liverpool fans, Chelsea were the better team apart from the first 30 minutes. And it wasn't a clear mistake because VAR didn't challenge the refs decision and I think VAR is bad.

Last edited:
Bournemouth's two greatest mistakes. Signing one of these players and not signing the other. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to work out which is which.
View attachment 11772
View attachment 11773
I admire your confidence in going over the hill so early!
Bournemouth's two greatest mistakes. Signing one of these players and not signing the other. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to work out which is which.
View attachment 11772
View attachment 11773
you’ve gone early on this one. Good luck!

;