non - big news for Line of Duty fans

The person who wrote the review for the Telegraph on last night’s episode wasn’t very impressed and gave it 3* out of 5*.

Latest theory is that when she was tapping her pencil through the interview with Jo , she was tapping the morse code for ‘ H’ ....

I"m trying to like it but fcking hell it's hard work......I mean series like this are usually slightly believable aren't they?......nothing anyone does in this programme makes any sense whatsoever.

Creator Jed Mercurio works with a team of ex-police advisers when creating the show to ensure that the right procedures are being carried out and that it mirrors reality.

The plotlines and characters are fictitious and don’t follow real events, but they are inspired by criminal cases that have happened in the UK.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/28/is-b...vents-and-does-ac-12-really-exist-2-14318067/

I"m trying to like it but fcking hell it's hard work......I mean series like this are usually slightly believable aren't they?......nothing anyone does in this programme makes any sense whatsoever.
All a bit far fetched for my liking. too many loose ends.
The stop for the bookies robbery, no follow up straight away.
Too quick to lock up Farida for the phones but didn't listen to her explanation.
I guess it's all about keeping you guessing.

I still don't know what OCG stands for......despite the fact it's repeated 25,000 times an episode......
Organised crime guy?..:shrug:

;